DIY home teamplate

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

DIY home teamplate

Post by DiTori »

Just wondering if I'm crazy but I thought at one time there was DIY home teamplate. Maybe it was time limited thing idk. Finished peaceful path discovery quest and thought I'd get DIY teamplate but nope.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: DIY home teamplate

Post by whoviandragon »

DiTori wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 10:49 Just wondering if I'm crazy but I thought at one time there was DIY home teamplate. Maybe it was time limited thing idk. Finished peaceful path discovery quest and thought I'd get DIY teamplate but nope.
Hi! Nope, you're not crazy. And yep, the DIY Home still exists and is a limited time prize. But, it's a limited prize for the third quest in the DIY Homes line, Basement of Kings. And, going by your comment, it seems you just completed the first one, Peaceful Patio (the limited time prize for that one is the Make-out Couch).

DIY Homes: Basement of Kings is available after you reach level 17 and complete Peaceful Patio and Lovey Dovey Balcony.

Hope this helped!

Edit: Link for the quest list (outdated, but still majorly relevant)

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2013/10/wh ... n.html?m=1
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

whoviandragon wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 12:16 Hi! Nope, you're not crazy. And yep, the DIY Home still exists and is a limited time prize. But, it's a limited prize for the third quest in the DIY Homes line, Basement of Kings. And, going by your comment, it seems you just completed the first one, Peaceful Patio (the limited time prize for that one is the Make-out Couch).

DIY Homes: Basement of Kings is available after you reach level 17 and complete Peaceful Patio and Lovey Dovey Balcony.

Hope this helped!

Thanks, I'll cancel my 2:00 appointment for straight jacket fitting! One thing I did notice is on Quest for Toddlers you don't have to age up baby to complete quest like before which is nice. Have to laugh because second time around on some of these quest still not fun hence why so many in queue. Not looking forward to restaurant or mall, ugh. Am looking forward to death quest because goal on this game is having simtracker set up so families are together. Thanks again :D
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

DiTori wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 17:20
whoviandragon wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 12:16 Hi! Nope, you're not crazy. And yep, the DIY Home still exists and is a limited time prize. But, it's a limited prize for the third quest in the DIY Homes line, Basement of Kings. And, going by your comment, it seems you just completed the first one, Peaceful Patio (the limited time prize for that one is the Make-out Couch).

Hope this helped!

Thanks, I'll cancel my 2:00 appointment for straight jacket fitting! One thing I did notice is on Quest for Toddlers you don't have to age up baby to complete quest like before which is nice. Have to laugh because second time around on some of these quest still not fun hence why so many in queue. Not looking forward to restaurant or mall, ugh. Am looking forward to death quest because goal on this game is having simtracker set up so families are together. Thanks again :D
You're welcome. Glad I could help :D
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies