Server Maintenance (Cannot connect to server)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Girlbits
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Cannot connect to server

Post by Girlbits »

But, but... I NEED my long hair!!

I'm glad to know it's not just me. Wish I would have checked here about 3 hours ago instead of mess with all my networks. Hope I didn't screw them up.
FB Chelsea Girlbits
HFN - 11 Westside
HH - 3 East Oceanside
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Cannot connect to server

Post by BlueIndian »

My game opened...just checked...
ErinPW

Re: Server Maintenance (Cannot connect to server)

Post by ErinPW »

penlopej wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 05:10 Just saw on FB that there is a message on SFP Facebook page that there is maintenance to the server.
Thanks for the heads up! I found the post and took a screenshot. Fortunately it's over now; moments ago I could open my game again.
Attachments
Server Maintenance
Server Maintenance
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 05:20 I can't access my Sims game for some reason. Is anyone else having problems? My wifi is working fine. It says could not connect to server?? It's been for about the past hour.
I've moved your post to the topic about this issue. Everyone was experiencing the same issue and it was because of server maintenance. Thankfully the maintenance has finished and we can all get back into our games again. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I saw there is maintenance going on, but it ended about 10 minutes ago. My game is still not working though. I may uninstall it and reinstall. For some reason my game on my phone is working after the maintenance, but it's just a back up and I don't feel like squinting tonight.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 05:53
Rosie wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 05:20 I can't access my Sims game for some reason. Is anyone else having problems? My wifi is working fine. It says could not connect to server?? It's been for about the past hour.
I've moved your post to the topic about this issue. Everyone was experiencing the same issue and it was because of server maintenance. Thankfully the maintenance has finished and we can all get back into our games again. :)
Thanks Leah! :)