Japanese Items?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ethanholman
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Japanese Items?

Post by ethanholman »

I'm trying to build a Japanese themed house and wanted to use stuff from the Japanese Retreat, the couches I know are unlocked at a higher level but I can't find the floor (Tatami I think it's called?) and the windows used in the Retreat home, I'm level 36 and was just wondering if I'd missed out on getting them somehow or if they unlock at a higher level?
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Japanese Items?

Post by thirsty4souls »

The tatami mats floor is unlocked at a higher level (I'm 53 and I unlocked it a couple of levels ago I think, 51 or 52 maybe). The windows I can't remember but were unlocked a bit earlier, level 50-ish? Not sure of that one, sorry I can't be more specific :P
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

If you scroll to the end of the items in a category, you should see the items that are yet to be unlocked and at what level they unlock.
ethanholman
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ethanholman »

Thankyou! I've gone right to the end and neither the floor or the windows are coming up, guessing they'll show up when I get to a higher level
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ethanholman wrote: 15 Mar 2017, 21:35 Thankyou! I've gone right to the end and neither the floor or the windows are coming up, guessing they'll show up when I get to a higher level
I had a look in my second town and found both. The windows will be unlocked at level 49, the tatami mats at level 51. Wonder, why they don't show up in your game :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 15 Mar 2017, 21:59
ethanholman wrote: 15 Mar 2017, 21:35 Thankyou! I've gone right to the end and neither the floor or the windows are coming up, guessing they'll show up when I get to a higher level
I had a look in my second town and found both. The windows will be unlocked at level 49, the tatami mats at level 51. Wonder, why they don't show up in your game :?
For me, on an Android phone, when I was at lower levels, I saw a couple levels up of items soon to be unlocked, but not items all the way to level 55.