Ongoing Crashes And Resets

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Qwerty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Ongoing Crashes And Resets

Post by Qwerty »

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately as I mentioned before I don't have another device to rely on. It is day 3 of Sims Freeplay still closing out when I try to sign in. I have with fingers crossed deleted the game and reinstalled it a few times and no results. I am about to give up and am saddened by the time I invested in the game to end up with it broken of no fault of mine. Suggestion on a lot to put your chateau on would be a premium lot so you would get a larger yard...on the island if you can!
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Mine has been crashing since the prom dresses thing. I haven't been able to play for like a week and haven't even been able to upload it to the cloud and reinstall 'cause I can't even open the game for a few seconds. And I got a glimpse of some laundry thing? and I want it :( and now I can't play *cries*
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

calleighwolfe wrote: 17 May 2017, 13:04 Mine has been crashing since the prom dresses thing. I haven't been able to play for like a week and haven't even been able to upload it to the cloud and reinstall 'cause I can't even open the game for a few seconds. And I got a glimpse of some laundry thing? and I want it :( and now I can't play *cries*
Could you upload to the cloud right before you left the game the last time? If you couldn't play after that, you wouldn't lose progress.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

My SFP game keeps on crashing today. Everytime I open the game, it immediately closes. Good thing that I have just completed the Laundry Event & BACKUP!!!. Otherwise I will be screaming in frustration again. I downloaded the latest save data to my old Ipad2, which is rather slow as molasses. I suppose I have to be thankful that this happens after completing the event, not in the midst.

This crashing has occurred before in my android device. It eventually corrects itself. But that means doing little building as I now find it difficult to move stuff around in the Ipad.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I finally decided to reinstall my SFP game after the constant crashes today. After the reinstallation, so far so good. Important thing is to be diligent in backing up after each play. Never know what will happen next.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

It's been 8 weeks since I've been able to play on my iPad. Reinstalled game blah blah blah. I'm now over my frustration with it. Mad though because purchased some stuff from online store and it bumped me up VIP wise. C'est la vie!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot