Reindeer in Online Store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Reindeer in Online Store

Post by playsims »

Okay I gave in to temptation last night...sigh!!!

Since my android device no longer offers them ( and probably more cheaper as the conversion rate by Google Store is much lower than the current exchange rate in the market), I bought them from Apple. I did not have reindeers before or was not yet into SFP during the 2013 Xmas quest. I got 3 reindeers free just as Huaca said. Any more additional will cost me 75lps each.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by SKatF »

copperwood wrote:The game didn't let me choose. Huaca and SKatF when did you buy them?
I think it was around the time of the first profession marketplace event.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

playsims wrote:Okay I gave in to temptation last night...sigh!!!

Since my android device no longer offers them ( and probably more cheaper as the conversion rate by Google Store is much lower than the current exchange rate in the market), I bought them from Apple. I did not have reindeers before or was not yet into SFP during the 2013 Xmas quest. I got 3 reindeers free just as Huaca said. Any more additional will cost me 75lps each.
Now I'm p'd off. On Google play you only get 1 free reindeer.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

copperwood wrote:

3 free reindeers aren't an Apple thing. I'm on iOS and got only one free, the following ones would cost LPs. I hope it makes you feel a bit better :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

That's really weird. Jana, did you buy your reindeer on the recent sale (which currently is already closed) or earlier? Maybe FM is feeling the Christmas spirit & giving out 3 free reindeers instead of 1.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

playsims wrote:That's really weird. Jana, did you buy your reindeer on the recent sale (which currently is already closed) or earlier? Maybe FM is feeling the Christmas spirit & giving out 3 free reindeers instead of 1.
Well - that could be it. It was earlier. I bought them as soon as I saw them in the online store, worried that I might miss the chance. So... no xmas spirit for me :D
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

+.jana.+ wrote:
copperwood wrote:

3 free reindeers aren't an Apple thing. I'm on iOS and got only one free, the following ones would cost LPs. I hope it makes you feel a bit better :)
That makes me feel a little bit better. Guess this time the early bird didn't get the worm.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Yes, that's what I meant. I got one of each reindeer for free. I didn't play the game at the time the reindeers were introduced. I bought the reindeer pack just a few days (or a week?) ago.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Maybe the difference is because of Black Friday/Cyber Monday? In my seniors game the price for the Designer Rugs went down to $3.99 (they were $9.99).

I've moved some posts to their own topic. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

On Windows Phone and no reindeer showed up in my online store. The designer rugs bundle is on sale (for 9.99USD). Has anyone purchased this? It says a randomly selected set, so I guess it's possible that you'd get rugs you already have? Is it a particular set (say Navy Shag Rugs) or a set of randomly selected rugs (so you'd get an assortment of shag/circle/zigzag rugs)?

Also, I never saw the turkey on the online store either, though I did see the thanksgiving banquet table in the home store.