Architect Homes - Halloween Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architect Homes - Halloween Update

Post by pinkribbon »

+.jana.+ wrote:
simmare wrote:
SimMutt wrote:Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I think the heart mobile disappears in your inventory
I think they may have removed the heart mobile :( I finished building the house last night, and I couldn't find it. Unless it's not in the latin villa type house?
Check the basement, it was there :)
Definitely there. I just finished building it and mine is still there.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I absolutely love this house. All I wanted was to get the toddler slide but it's just a super neat house. Mine just finished building today and I do have the heart mobile I had to zoom in to be able to see it though as the add sim button seems to cover it up. I don't get the charades game though and I do have it unlocked.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

JKCher wrote:I absolutely love this house. All I wanted was to get the toddler slide but it's just a super neat house. Mine just finished building today and I do have the heart mobile I had to zoom in to be able to see it though as the add sim button seems to cover it up. I don't get the charades game though and I do have it unlocked.
The only annoying thing is the one bathroom with the bathtub. The shower AND sink are blocking it and you can't give a toddler a bath. I had to remove them.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I bought the house and put the mobile in inventory but like others...it is not visible. ☹️
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

pinkribbon wrote:
JKCher wrote:I absolutely love this house. All I wanted was to get the toddler slide but it's just a super neat house. Mine just finished building today and I do have the heart mobile I had to zoom in to be able to see it though as the add sim button seems to cover it up. I don't get the charades game though and I do have it unlocked.
The only annoying thing is the one bathroom with the bathtub. The shower AND sink are blocking it and you can't give a toddler a bath. I had to remove them.
Oh I hadn't noticed that. but I did notice they couldn't get into the big spring hot tubs at the top of the house.
Wolfsimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Wolfsimmer »

What are the current architect homes for you guys? I only have 2. One of them gave the football square pitch. Is it the same for you guys, just making sure since I had a bug with the architect homes tab recently
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Wolfsimmer wrote:What are the current architect homes for you guys? I only have 2. One of them gave the football square pitch. Is it the same for you guys, just making sure since I had a bug with the architect homes tab recently
You only have two architect homes? I still have the same set that included the house with the toddler slide. Quick count, I think there are 14 houses.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Check your inventories, folks! The Hearts Mobile will show in our inventories now!
image.jpeg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Wolfsimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Wolfsimmer »

https://twitter.com/Wulfsimmer/status/7 ... 97/photo/1

Can someone help :s I only have those 2
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Wolfsimmer wrote:https://twitter.com/Wulfsimmer/status/7 ... 97/photo/1

Can someone help :s I only have those 2
What if you check on a premium (large) lot? It seems that you are checking on the smaller one
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded