Architect Homes - Halloween Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Architect Homes - Halloween Update

Post by +.jana.+ »

playsims wrote:Thanks. I thought the scary tree was just simply a tree decorated with lanterns for the halloween. Did not realize it's a putting green also. I kept on looking for the regular putting green (like the one in the online sale) when checking out the previews.
I recheck on the 3rd house in the island lot on another device. I still dont see the regular putting green in the top floor ( 5th floor ). There's a room with jack-o'-lanterns floor carpet. But I dont see it unless the flooring is camouflaging the putting green.
:D Sorry for the confusion, I mentioned the floor colour just for the purpose of easier identification of the house :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Lady Simalot
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lady Simalot »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Hmm, the first, and only, black piano in the game is the one at the restaurant so I don't know what that person the user is citing is talking about.
Sorry to disappoint you but the piano in the restaurant wasn't the first black piano in the game. I started playing sfp in august 2012 and there was a black piano available for 50 lp. This was way before we got the cooking hobby, so by the time I earned my lp to buy the piano I found out it was gone and that was before the end of the year, I'm pretty sure of that.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lady Simalot wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Hmm, the first, and only, black piano in the game is the one at the restaurant so I don't know what that person the user is citing is talking about.
Sorry to disappoint you but the piano in the restaurant wasn't the first black piano in the game. I started playing sfp in august 2012 and there was a black piano available for 50 lp. This was way before we got the cooking hobby, so by the time I earned my lp to buy the piano I found out it was gone and that was before the end of the year, I'm pretty sure of that.
Sorry to disappoint you but I've been playing the game since the first week of January 2012. First piano in the game ever was at the restaurant. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Lady Simalot wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but the piano in the restaurant wasn't the first black piano in the game. I started playing sfp in august 2012 and there was a black piano available for 50 lp. This was way before we got the cooking hobby, so by the time I earned my lp to buy the piano I found out it was gone and that was before the end of the year, I'm pretty sure of that.
I started playing in august 2012 too and I don't remember any pianos in the home store before RED event. The only one black piano I saw in the game before this update was the piano at the restaurant.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I just checked and I don't have any black pianos in inventory. I don't remember them ever being in the game ...except as we've noted in the restaurant. If they'd existed I woulda had one somewhere or in inventory I'm sure... that sucks that they are taking things away from your inventory. That's not right. I've not looked at the architect houses for a long time I guess I'll take a look. Most of them were not all that great iMO.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mockingbird288z

katgames wrote:I just checked and I don't have any black pianos in inventory. I don't remember them ever being in the game ...except as we've noted in the restaurant. If they'd existed I woulda had one somewhere or in inventory I'm sure... that sucks that they are taking things away from your inventory. That's not right. I've not looked at the architect houses for a long time I guess I'll take a look. Most of them were not all that great iMO.
The black piano from the restaurant appeared for a short while in an architect house. Those who built the house couldn't place the piano into our inventory because it would disappear. FM then later added a place for it in inventory so we could store it.
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

I really hope the black piano comes back. I had wanted to build that house but my architect tab had disappeared so I had to wait for a day. When it reappeared the piano was already removed.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
mockingbird288z

There are new homes and the toddler slide is in the third house! This house also has a teleporter. :)
image.jpeg
This house also has a baby mobile with hearts. I have never seen this in the game before and it is another item that can't be placed into inventory. :?
image.jpeg
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

It's the 6th house on a premium lot and 11th house on regular lot for me. I feel like the prices are entirely random at this point. But lots of people should be happy about the toddler slide!
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Maybe that baby mobile was there from the very beginning in 2011? Or are they just giving these unique items in the architect homes, I don't know if they have said something about it.