Architect Homes - Police Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by HanaV47 »

This is not about architect homes specifically, but it's annoying that the house previews are dark at night. It's often evening when I have time to take a close look at them, but then it's too dark to see the furniture clearly. I've started taking screen shots during the day, but is there any way around this within the game?
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

HanaV47 wrote:This is not about architect homes specifically, but it's annoying that the house previews are dark at night. It's often evening when I have time to take a close look at them, but then it's too dark to see the furniture clearly. I've started taking screen shots during the day, but is there any way around this within the game?
Yes, you can temporarily change your time zone by a few hours. (NB: Not the clock/time though as that causes problems.)
HFN is by the fire station.
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

This use to annoy me, too, when the architect homes first came out. I usually only view them at night when I'm able to sit and put my feet up. Wondered why the monkeys wouldn't light up the houses--they scrutinize the houses and take out a lot of good stuff before putting them up. It wouldn't hurt them to light them up. Anyway, it doesn't bother me anymore because I started the time zone change after the first couple rounds of architect homes. However, we shouldn't have to do that. :roll:
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Another set of new architect homes. I don't know how to make a pretty screenshot of them all together so I'll leave that to someone else ;)
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Yep, new houses. Was going to post the screenshots a couple of hours ago but my phone didn't want to. :)
Attachments
_20160714_055344.JPG
_20160714_055402.JPG
_20160714_055424.JPG
_20160714_055435.JPG
_20160714_055449.JPG
_20160714_055502.JPG
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

minisaga wrote:
HanaV47 wrote:This is not about architect homes specifically, but it's annoying that the house previews are dark at night. It's often evening when I have time to take a close look at them, but then it's too dark to see the furniture clearly. I've started taking screen shots during the day, but is there any way around this within the game?
Yes, you can temporarily change your time zone by a few hours. (NB: Not the clock/time though as that causes problems.)
Thanks for this! Sorry for the late response, I thought I had replied already :oops:

Thanks julz21 as well.
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Any hot special items this time or just another set ov bizzarely overpriced dreadfully mundane houses? :P
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

randy_thrandy wrote:Any hot special items this time or just another set ov bizzarely overpriced dreadfully mundane houses? :P
Nothing that I saw, but then again I'm really not looking for anything other than the toddler slide.

Although they were a lot cheaper than before 27,000,000 vs 124,000,000 but still nothing I wanna buy.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Thank you! I took a look later when I managed and saw a christmas tree + fireplace in one of the more expensive ones, i think it was the last one that costs simoleons before prices turn to LPs.
I am greatly relieved prices are back to normal, the shit before was bogus. Who can afford to spend 50 mil on a house?? O.o
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
CheesePuff
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CheesePuff »

JakeSim wrote:Yep, new houses. Was going to post the screenshots a couple of hours ago but my phone didn't want to. :)
I love the jump from 26SP to 297SP