Architect Homes - Police Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by DelDel »

JakeSim wrote:New boring and expensive architect houses!!!
I found it odd that no one has mentioned this yet, until I looked closer at the house prices in your pics. My prices are very different from what is shown in yours.

The last 2 houses before the LP houses have prices exceeding our Simoleon cap! One is over 112,000,000 and the other is over 118,000,000! :shock:

They aren't worth a million to me, let alone over 100 million! The game never used to let you buy a Simoleon pack that would take you over your cap...but it was going to let me buy the pack, had I wanted it. Perhaps it's because the excess Simoleons would have been instantly spent and not gone into my game bank.

I'm just glad they aren't houses that I really wanted. :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Woooow. I only have 5 houses so prices are way lower (ranging from about one to ten million) and I still think they're too high.

Do you think maybe they're trying to make it so people can't flip houses for a profit, even at the lowest price, resulting in ridiculous inflation when more houses have been built?
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Nothing special about these houses at all... never mind that I can't afford them haha. I've only gotten one architect house so far and it must have been a fluke because I got it for like 25 SP :lol:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The prices above the simoleon cap are a mistake for sure. They will fix them. I've got three houses over the cap and when I try to build any of them I get the "Store Error" (Error: Unable to find offer) pop up.

In the 9th house there's the robe rack from the spa update which is only found in the spa template. That's nice for those who don't have the spa template.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Is the palm tree in the 529LP home 1x1? It doesn't look super skinny (I don't know what it's supposed to look like, actually) but there are other objects placed immediately next to it.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
mockingbird288z

HanaV47 wrote:Is the palm tree in the 529LP home 1x1? It doesn't look super skinny (I don't know what it's supposed to look like, actually) but there are other objects placed immediately next to it.
It is the 1x1 palm tree. The 1x1 palm tree is tricky to spot because it doesn't look any different from the 3x3 but the fact that it has the other bushes right next to it means it's the 1x1. (I also bought the house to check on a test game so it's for 100% sure the 1x1.)
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

mockingbird288z wrote:The prices above the simoleon cap are a mistake for sure. They will fix them. I've got three houses over the cap and when I try to build any of them I get the "Store Error" (Error: Unable to find offer) pop up.

In the 9th house there's the robe rack from the spa update which is only found in the spa template. That's nice for those who don't have the spa template.

I assumed this would somehow be fixed by now. I guess this is what I get for assuming :roll: . Anywho I wonder if this is a way to get us to start selling our preexisting homes in order to make way for the new architect ones they send us.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Any idea where the skyrocketing of prices came from? 50 mil is kind of an outrageous price for a basic ground floor 2 bedroom home. :B
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

randy_thrandy wrote:Any idea where the skyrocketing of prices came from? 50 mil is kind of an outrageous price for a basic ground floor 2 bedroom home. :B
I was wondering that myself as well. Especially since a couple of the outrageously priced homes you can build yourself for a lot cheaper.
mockingbird288z

monelley wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:The prices above the simoleon cap are a mistake for sure. They will fix them. I've got three houses over the cap and when I try to build any of them I get the "Store Error" (Error: Unable to find offer) pop up.

I assumed this would somehow be fixed by now. I guess this is what I get for assuming :roll: . Anywho I wonder if this is a way to get us to start selling our preexisting homes in order to make way for the new architect ones they send us.
Yeah, I can only thing now that they don't care or think that if you want a house bad enough you will demolish houses to get it. We will know if they keep making prices like this for future architect homes or if this never happens again.