Architect Homes - Police Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

New Architect homes!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by monelley »

Dang it! I'm currently in the process of building a house so I can't go look. Fingers crossed for the toddler slide :)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Definitely can't afford these houses. I'm in awe of you guys that can!
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

:o Jebus! I did not pay attention to the cost just noticed new stuff! $50,000,000 for one house? It had better be spectacular and have a ton of rare items in it
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

monelley wrote::o Jebus! I did not pay attention to the cost just noticed new stuff! $50,000,000 for one house? It had better be spectacular and have a ton of rare items in it
or maybe the player who took the picture just has a bunch of houses built in their town so that's why the price has jumped so... uncomortably, barely-believably high ^^' (GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY :? )
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

randy_thrandy wrote:
monelley wrote: :o Jebus! I did not pay attention to the cost just noticed new stuff! $50,000,000 for one house? It had better be spectacular and have a ton of rare items in it
or maybe the player who took the picture just has a bunch of houses built in their town so that's why the price has jumped so... uncomortably, barely-believably high ^^' (GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY :? )
I don't even want to imagine what it would be if you had just 1 house :lol:.

Whereas some of the houses were quiet nice, but imo I didn't see anything worth me spending that type of money. My sims work hard for their little money and would not appreciate "the sky finger" squandering it away. Now had I finally seen the toddler slide I might have considered it :D.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i'm with you there! poor sims grind all day for those two pennies and then the sky finger creature throws it all away for a dumb WAAAY overpriced pansy mansion?! nope! :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

monelley wrote: Whereas some of the houses were quiet nice, but imo I didn't see anything worth me spending that type of money. My sims work hard for their little money and would not appreciate "the sky finger" squandering it away. Now had I finally seen the toddler slide I might have considered it :D.
"The sky finger" - :lol: :lol: :lol:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I don't see a whole lot of innovations here...or much worth collecting. I mean, house 5 is just the hallway house with a small add on room and vanity, and some outdoor decorations. Certainly not worth almost §30 mil!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

these are the things that caught my eye:
(for the premium spot): house 1: has quite a few of those lime/caramel/blue/purple furniture pieces that usually cost SPs AND it is the cheapest (for me only 2 mil)
house 2: has a dolphin slide and 2 inflatable dolphins in the pool
house 3: has an actual red tent! OuO i guess that's some remnant from the great outdoors update
houses 6 and 10 both have 1 firemonkey statue each (but they cost SOOOO much)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~