Architect Homes - Police Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by JakeSim »

CheesePuff wrote:
JakeSim wrote:Yep, new houses. Was going to post the screenshots a couple of hours ago but my phone didn't want to. :)
I love the jump from 26SP to 297SP
FM are crazy with those prices. Hehe.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

As far as I can tell, the 1st LP house is just the medieval house. I don't even see any changes. I wonder if when the weekly task comes up of submitting an architect home, some people might think that they have to actually submit even if they haven't built any. That doesn't explain why FM would choose it as one of the featured homes, of course.

It also shows that the prices are inflated on the architect homes, since it costs more LPs than if you just build the original medieval house.
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

I noticed that too but thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Maybe FM threw one of the Real Estate homes in the bunch on purpose to see how the higher price would pan out hoping no one would notice. They could be thinking of raising the prices on the orginal houses. I don't know just a thought.

Another thought, I wonder why we don't have an architect tab for houseboats. I feel like if I can submit a houseboat then we should also have the option to buy them.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Seems like they could be built better for less. I guess it's about getting the stuff inside though, huh?
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: