New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

Post by Huaca Flora »

copperwood wrote:If I remember right, it also has the baby jumper in it. Can't check as I'm also building it right now.
Yes, you're right!
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

Huaca Flora wrote:There is a 150 SP fondue set, a 125 SP Scandinavian fireplace, and two 100 SP spirit houses in the third architect home; which you can buy for simoleons! And lots of other SP objects (Scandinavian radio, tv, windows, etc.) as well. I also spotted the Luxury Crib and other limited items. I like the house :-) And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?

That house is amazing and I would never have seen it if it wasn't for this post so thanks guys :)

Very excited to be building it, has so much stuff that I've wanted for ages!
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

-Caz- wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:There is a 150 SP fondue set, a 125 SP Scandinavian fireplace, and two 100 SP spirit houses in the third architect home; which you can buy for simoleons! And lots of other SP objects (Scandinavian radio, tv, windows, etc.) as well. I also spotted the Luxury Crib and other limited items. I like the house :-) And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?

That house is amazing and I would never have seen it if it wasn't for this post so thanks guys :)

Very excited to be building it, has so much stuff that I've wanted for ages!
In the 3rd house? I don't see any of these things.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

pinkribbon wrote:In the 3rd house? I don't see any of these things.
In my game is house number 6
Attachments
tmp_6039-_20160603_1208381892875853.JPG
tmp_6039-_20160603_1208381892875853.JPG (48.54 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

JakeSim wrote:
pinkribbon wrote:In the 3rd house? I don't see any of these things.
In my game is house number 6
Ah! It was #4 for me. Thank you!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

This is a great house. I usually build and demolish but liked it so much I had to keep it. I had a family of 2 adults, a toddler and a baby sharing one bedroom in the skater house. They don't know what to do with all the space!

I did want to change some things. Mostly landscaping. Also, instead of dog hobby stuff, I made a fenced patio for toddler with only gate thru house. Easy to watch him from kitchen. I eliminated the stairs in the front yard and made a firepole access in a utility room off kitchen.

If others are keeping the house and tweeking it, I would love to see what they have done.
Front yard changes
Front yard changes
Attachments
Back garden changes
Back garden changes
Toddler fenced play patio
Toddler fenced play patio
Utility room replaces part of large downstairs bath and includes firepole to basement.
Utility room replaces part of large downstairs bath and includes firepole to basement.
Master bath changes
Master bath changes
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

SKatF your version is a lot better, like it. I'm thinking of keeping mine.