New Architect Homes - Easter update 2016

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Architect Homes - Easter update 2016

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I put each item into my inventory one by one, then deleted each room individually , then demolished the lot. That's how I always do it & ive never had a problem before. Everything else I put into inventory is there except the fish tanks & fireworks.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I put each item into my inventory one by one, then deleted each room individually , then demolished the lot. That's how I always do it & ive never had a problem before. Everything else I put into inventory is there except the fish tanks & fireworks.
When you said earlier that the house you built is gone so you can't build it again what did you mean? What house did you build? Is it from the Easter house batch of architect homes? Is it a premium lot only house and you were looking in standard lots?

The fish tanks should be in the pet tab and the fireworks should be in the outdoor decoration.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

The house I built earlier that's gone was a few days ago before the Easter batch of homes. I built it on a premium lot because I don't have any standard lots left. Didn't have any premium lots left either so I tore down a house so I could see what was available for the premium lots. didn't realize that they'd be changing the architect homes so quickly. How long are each batch of homes available before they're all different again? Every week maybe? Because it takes 3 days to build a home, I'm guessing we only get one shot at each home before it's gone?
level 55
Holiday update
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote:When you sell the room all items go to the inventory automatically, I have wondered too if items can disappear from the inventory because I've seen in my neighbour's houses they have like a storage where they put a lot of the same furniture.
I haven't noticed any item being lost in my game but I'm wondering.
The only thing that has ever disappeared from my inventory was the newer dance machine that can be found in the arcade off of the island. But that is because having it was a glitch. It wasn't supposed to be available in the home store (and only appeared in the home store for people who had the original dance machine unlocked) and eventually it was removed from the home store. Then the ones I had in my inventory were in their own weird featured tab (so I had 2 featured tabs). After a long time FM became aware of it and removed the ones I had in my inventory. I made sure to place enough around my town before updating at the time but I can't place the ones I have in my houses into inventory or they will disappear.
mockingbird288z

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:The house I built earlier that's gone was a few days ago before the Easter batch of homes. I built it on a premium lot because I don't have any standard lots left. Didn't have any premium lots left either so I tore down a house so I could see what was available for the premium lots. didn't realize that they'd be changing the architect homes so quickly. How long are each batch of homes available before they're all different again? Every week maybe? Because it takes 3 days to build a home, I'm guessing we only get one shot at each home before it's gone?
So far it seems to be we have the houses for at least 2 weeks at a time. The previous batch came out with the update and that was about 2.5 weeks ago.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Thanks mockingbird for all your help. Apparently I must've built that particular house just before they changed them to the Easter homes. I will make sure to keep checking so that when they change again I'll have more time. I know what you mean about the dance machines, I have a couple & can only move them around the house they're in. I did find the fish tank but still not finding the fireworks; will have to look closer as they must be here somewhere. Have a great wk end! :D
level 55
Holiday update
mockingbird288z

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:Thanks mockingbird for all your help. Apparently I must've built that particular house just before they changed them to the Easter homes. I will make sure to keep checking so that when they change again I'll have more time. I know what you mean about the dance machines, I have a couple & can only move them around the house they're in. I did find the fish tank but still not finding the fireworks; will have to look closer as they must be here somewhere. Have a great wk end! :D
You're welcome! Glad you found the fish tank, I'm sure the fireworks will turn up!
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

I bought the house that costs 27 SP in my second game, and when I visit at night it's still always day time there?? I thought it may have a weather machine that I couldn't find, or wasn't able to see because I haven't gotten to that quest yet, but I visited the house from my main game and didn't see one either. It doesn't bother me, in my main game I usually have all the weather machines set to day time in the houses I use the most, but I still thought it was a little odd. :)
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

xjuelx wrote:I bought the house that costs 27 SP in my second game, and when I visit at night it's still always day time there?? I thought it may have a weather machine that I couldn't find, or wasn't able to see because I haven't gotten to that quest yet, but I visited the house from my main game and didn't see one either. It doesn't bother me, in my main game I usually have all the weather machines set to day time in the houses I use the most, but I still thought it was a little odd. :)
That was a glitch last year with the wizard cottage, too. I found that if you put a weather machine (once you finish that quest) on the property and set it to return to day/night mode, the glitch will clear up. At least, that's what happened with me and the wizard cottage. Good luck!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Kate Angler
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kate Angler »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Kate Angler wrote:One template had the mailbox and trashcan of the gingerbread house template, but the fence and grass was the "normal" one.
This is normal for island lots. If you build on a lot on the main land the lot will come with the gingerbread fence and grass.
:oops: of course it is. I didn't realize that I was on an island lot...

Thank you so much for your effort with the list, by the way!