New Architect Homes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

New Architect Homes

Post by DiTori »

There appears to be ten new homes in Architect tab. I think the old ones are gone now. Don't see one that was 500+SP.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New Architect Homes

Post by LovemySims »

Thanks for telling us. I've just had a look and not very impressed with the high prices for what we get. The only one I kind of like is the one with the house underground but I still wouldn't pay what they want for it.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I think that's what the architecture feature is for. The selected homes are posted in the Architecture Homes for players to buy in Simeoleons or SPs. They will be changed from time to time.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thanks DiTori! I wouldn't have checked for new houses just yet! I'm not really a fan of any of the houses they picked, although I can see the appeal to some of them with the limited time items or the fish tanks. I wonder how often they will change.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Yikes! Good thing I am already building my choice and didn't wait! Now I have to demolish another lot just to see the offerings tho? Hate to do that just to see. Could someone with an empty lot please post pics?
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

mockingbird288z wrote:Thanks DiTori! I wouldn't have checked for new houses just yet! I'm not really a fan of any of the houses they picked, although I can see the appeal to some of them with the limited time items or the fish tanks. I wonder how often they will change.
Which one has the fish tanks in? I've been through them all and I cannot see any fish tank? :? I'd like some so I'd build it just for that!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LovemySims wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Thanks DiTori! I wouldn't have checked for new houses just yet! I'm not really a fan of any of the houses they picked, although I can see the appeal to some of them with the limited time items or the fish tanks. I wonder how often they will change.
Which one has the fish tanks in? I've been through them all and I cannot see any fish tank? :? I'd like some so I'd build it just for that!
It's the last one at premium lots. I'm going to post pictures ....
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This is the last house on premium lots
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

DiTori wrote:There appears to be ten new homes in Architect tab. I think the old ones are gone now. Don't see one that was 500+SP.
Thanks for posting, DiTori! I would have missed the change.
iOS 17.4.1

SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

LovemySims wrote:
Also there's some fish tanks in house 5, but nothing else rare that I can see. I am going to build the one ErinPW posted because it has a dolphin slide!