New Architect Homes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New Architect Homes

Post by LovemySims »

Thanks Erin for the reply and photos. I had looked at the houses on the non-premium lot so I didn't see that one. I've knocked down one of my premium lot houses and I'd love to build that last one just to get the fish tanks but I will have to get enough SP first.
Thanks for letting me know about house 5 also SimCitySue :)
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Deedee wrote:Yikes! Good thing I am already building my choice and didn't wait! Now I have to demolish another lot just to see the offerings tho? Hate to do that just to see. Could someone with an empty lot please post pics?
Here they are. If you need more pics of house lets me know. I thought about you and vanity lol.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

It was only because I wanted to check out one for idea that made me even look at tab. Glad to pass along info :D
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

Thanks for posting about this, and thanks to everyone who posted pics! All of my lots already have houses so I wouldn't have ever known. Now I need to decide if any are worth demolishing a house for. I already have the fish tanks but the house Erin posted pics of has the dolphin slide and towels too, which are also only available for real money. I'm really surprised they are offering a house with so many different items that cost real money because people who spent real money to get them might complain. I can't tell if they have both sets of fish tanks included in the house or not, but the smaller and larger fish tanks are sold separately. So that's possibly three different purchases included in one house. I wouldn't mind having the dolphin items, but would have to buy a lot of SP to afford the house, so it would be cheaper just to buy the Dolphin Pool Pack. :)
Pellaz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Pellaz »

Building the one for 200 LPs, I have missed out on the outdoor event and the house has some of the limited flowers.

Also one house has limited rugs I think and I saw blue retro bar stools somewhere, but cant check right now.
Edit: its the last house with fish tanks, Erin posted pictures of it.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

If these designs really are by Players, then I hope someone would be nice enough to build one with lots of rare items.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

With the most expensive SP house you get turkeys, dolphin slides and towels, fish tanks, a big vanity desk (I don't know if that's a limited time one) and three floors with lots of items :D I wanted those since I was not able to get them before, I think that house is worth the sp.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

ErinPW wrote:This is the last house on premium lots

How much does the house with the fish tanks cost?
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mudgenie wrote:
ErinPW wrote:This is the last house on premium lots

How much does the house with the fish tanks cost?
Oops I just saw someone posted it :oops:
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

The houses that I get my attention is the most expensive one in Simeoleons & SPS. I like the design of the Simeoleon house with its balcony roof but unfortunately there's nothing in it that's unusual. I suppose the high price is due to the big balcony roof.

I might be more interested in SP big ticket house as I could at least get some stuff which I dont have at the moment: dolphin pack, fishtank (small one), black recliner chairs, retro TV & stereo, purple barstool. Now have to try my luck on the spin flower first. If i can only just hit the jackpot, that should more than cover up the cost of the 260sp price tag...that is, if I have the luck.