facebook problems. wont stay logged in betwwen sessions

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

facebook problems. wont stay logged in betwwen sessions

Post by nogard0 »

facebook problems. wont stay logged in betwwen sessions ever since the xmas update and the new splash screen.

untill fixed i cant get to FB towns. nor can i stay logged in between sessions. have to login every restart of app.
i have done ALL the FM suggestions . also reported to FM . they are looking into it. my app freezes sometimes right after the EA splash screen ... igo to home page then reopen and sfp splash continues to game.

AAARRRGGGHHH
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ErinPW

Re: facebook problems. wont stay logged in betwwen sessions

Post by ErinPW »

It's annoying to stumble over the bug after closing and re-opening the game. Most times I have to enter the password again, if I want to visit neighbors or save the game. I can't even save via GC, except I log in again to fb at the account manager, and then log out again. I'm not using the fb-app, so I also have to open fb in safari, and log out there, too.

While the quest is running, I just stay logged in to GC, so I can save after every task without having to enter the account details over and over.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Re: facebook problems. wont stay logged in betwwen sessions

Post by mockingbird288z »

On my phone that I've never connected to Facebook I'm not having any issue connecting with just Game Center but on my iPad it won't let me save to Game Center alone I have to log back into Facebook to save the game. It's really frustrating. I've been playing on my phone more just to avoid the Facebook issue.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update