Infant's diaper change

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Infant's diaper change

Post by Firrewhisper »

Is this broken? No matter how often I change her diaper it's never clean and I find it disturbing.
ErinPW

Re: Infant's diaper change

Post by ErinPW »

Firrewhisper wrote:Is this broken? No matter how often I change her diaper it's never clean and I find it disturbing.
When it's only the toilet bar, which still goes down, that's normal. If the hygiene bar still goes down, too, there might be a problem.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i read that if you change diaper too soon it wont work forchanging any more. but i dont know if that was a fluke or joke.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Its useless to try and change diaper except for the washing bar. The toilet bar just goes down and after its low and in the red you can change diaper and it works. This was really irritating to figure out because I kept trying things I would read. Just let it go. Or, and this is probably the real secret to the whole problem-- you can use that cupcake for like 5 LP :shock: and that will fix it. But that's just a way to get you to use LP. Trust me your baby will be fine. Save your LP. I put them into hibernation a lot.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

katgames wrote:Its useless to try and change diaper except for the washing bar. The toilet bar just goes down and after its low and in the red you can change diaper and it works. This was really irritating to figure out because I kept trying things I would read. Just let it go. Or, and this is probably the real secret to the whole problem-- you can use that cupcake for like 5 LP :shock: and that will fix it. But that's just a way to get you to use LP. Trust me your baby will be fine. Save your LP. I put them into hibernation a lot.

Ooh so sad, thank you for explaining. I tried letting it go but I couldn't take it anymore so she had a birthday and is now a potty trained toddler. I think your correct about using the 5LP.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

eid you do all things for baby, like cuddle, bounce. get mobile and other things ? do forget the things for toddlers i didnt do them and now i miss not doing them. i will take the next baby slow
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Changing the the infant's diaper affects the baby's hygiene, not the toileting needs. The baby is not dirty when the toilet need is low. That just means it is getting closer to the time it will pee or poop on its own. If you were to leave it, eventually the baby would go, the toilet bar would go back up, and the hygiene bar would go down. This never tends to happen because we hibernate the baby, so its needs never drop that low.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ohiocat »

I don't think I've ever let mine stay babies long enough for their toilet need to go all the way down. I usually start baking a birthday cake as soon as the baby is born so I can grow them up. I don't really care for the babies cause you can't do much of anything with them ... but I love the toddlers. I've got 3 that will probably stay toddlers forever because they're so darn cute. Plus, you need at least 1 toddler in town to help fill LP goals.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ohiocat wrote:I don't think I've ever let mine stay babies long enough for their toilet need to go all the way down. I usually start baking a birthday cake as soon as the baby is born so I can grow them up. I don't really care for the babies cause you can't do much of anything with them ... but I love the toddlers. I've got 3 that will probably stay toddlers forever because they're so darn cute. Plus, you need at least 1 toddler in town to help fill LP goals.
we did the same thing! I start baking birthday cake the moment stork has reached..

but anyway, when I was playing my old-defunct game, i noticed that it takes around 1-2 days before the infant will wet him/her-self and that's when the toilet bar get fills up and hygiene bar becomes red.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

nogard0 wrote:eid you do all things for baby, like cuddle, bounce. get mobile and other things ? do forget the things for toddlers i didnt do them and now i miss not doing them. i will take the next baby slow
I have been stuck on the "grow a baby into a toddler" since I reached it. I like the babies. I hibernate them when I don't have time to fool with them. But then I got to the preteen goals in neighbors thing so I added a baby just for the purpose of having a preteen. Then I got stuck for days with the toddler because he's so cute! Cake baking today though cuz I need a preteen to do goals. Sorry kid, short childhood. The others I'm keeping babies for now. I did get a daycare built so I have a place to send the four when I do move them to toddlers.

Wonder if they will do teens at some point?

Oh yeah, that's right -- "they" have vanished I forgot.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: