how do you get your life points?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
OreoBoss
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

how do you get your life points?

Post by OreoBoss »

Do you just buy them? Do you get them for free? If you have a special method, tell us here!
Pm me if you wanna be my neighbor
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: how do you get your life points?

Post by DelDel »

Cooking, lots and lots of cooking. I get 10 sims in a house and just make toast over & over again. I've racked up over 5000 in just the last 2 months. It's very easy & quick, and I can do it while I'm relaxing or watching tv at night.

I also make sure to use the competition center each day. I know many people are not a fan of it. But I look at it as an effortless way to get 3 LP's each day. It's especially great for days when I'm not checking into my game, because I can just enter a sim and not have to touch it again for 24hrs. It's an easy 90 LP's each month for basically doing nothing.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

In addition to my earlier post, I also have the rest of my sims each doing their hobbies also. I don't obsess about resetting them as soon as their session is done, just whenever I feel like it. It can take a week or so to fill up their grid because I only have 1 sim working on each hobby besides cooking. But I look at the LP's I get from these sims as a bonus. Although it takes a while to fill their grids up, I'm still gaining LP from them. And to me, getting something from them is better than getting nothing.

And too the video offers we get each day. I hate doing it, but I get 3 LP's and 1 SP each day by viewing the video ads. Doesn't seem like much, but it all adds up. :)
pinkpixel26
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by pinkpixel26 »

After seeing someone else mention it on here (sorry not sure who) I've now got several Sims doing the woodworking hobby, brilliant for LP. I used up 20 LP a few days ago to speed up the completing of the builds (bird feeders etc.) on the new lot and built a house for over 20LP and I'm back up to 115LP again (was at about 88LP before this!) I'm not on it all the time either. I too find the adverts a good way of making extra LP, I do the cooking hobby sometimes as well.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I watch the videos each day, do the cooking & ghost hunting hobbies.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

In addition to the already mentioned. I complete the weekly goals for the keys (giving you three lp in the progress) and when I have ten and can by the mystery box I make sure that I cloudsave before so that I can reset the game when I'm not satisfied with the content. I usually have more then 50 lp in the box.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Ten sims cook as much as I'm willing. They can level all the way up in about forty rounds (give or take one. I kinda lost count) of [edit: cheese and tomato toast] during which they fill the grid five or six times, depending on how lucky I am. That's about forty LPs an hour, all told. :)
Attachments
image.jpg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

OreoBoss wrote:Do you just buy them? Do you get them for free? If you have a special method, tell us here!
My sims are doing hobbies for life points.

What about your sims? How do they earn life points?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
jesil
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jesil »

Where do I find the video ads?
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

jesil wrote:Where do I find the video ads?
It pops up when you tap the bar that has your active goals.
image.jpg