Stairs?¿

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
simsaf
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Stairs?¿

Post by simsaf »

Hi guys im on level 34 and i was wondering on where to buy this stairs.. I've seen this stairs on almost every houses here. It's like the compact staitcase but it has a glass like railings to it
Attachments
image.jpg
simsaf
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Stairs?¿

Post by simsaf »

Credits to the owner of this house :)
pinkpixel26
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by pinkpixel26 »

They look like the new 'Steel Landing Stairs' they can be found under the stairs section of the house store. :)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

simsaf wrote:Hi guys im on level 34 and i was wondering on where to buy this stairs.. I've seen this stairs on almost every houses here. It's like the compact staitcase but it has a glass like railings to it
Yes they are the new stairs that were introduced in the Dream Home update. There is also a matching set in the straight form.
Attachments
image.jpg
Straight Stairs
Straight Stairs
mom2mikeandchris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mom2mikeandchris »

those are my fave stairs right now as they have the matching railing....too fun lol
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

mom2mikeandchris wrote:those are my fave stairs right now as they have the matching railing....too fun lol
My favorite right now also! Having too much fun building with this update!
simsaf
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsaf »

I cant find it :( do i have to finish the basement or balcony quest first before i get this stairs? Bc i had just finished the patio quest
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

simsaf wrote:I cant find it :( do i have to finish the basement or balcony quest first before i get this stairs? Bc i had just finished the patio quest
Yes, these are Steel Basement Stairs. (You have to complete the basement quest, at least I thought they appeared at the end of all three quests.)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

simsaf wrote:I cant find it :( do i have to finish the basement or balcony quest first before i get this stairs? Bc i had just finished the patio quest
The steel basement stairs and steel landing stairs are available once the balcony quest is complete.

The tan basement stairs and tan landing stairs are available once the basement quest is complete.

The tan stairs are unpainted wooden stairs.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Dellie wrote:
The steel basement stairs and steel landing stairs are available once the balcony quest is complete.

The tan basement stairs and tan landing stairs are available once the basement quest is complete.

The tan stairs are unpainted wooden stairs.
Oh sorry, that means I was wrong :P
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1