3rd anniversary gift

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

3rd anniversary gift

Post by ellasweet »

Didn't see a separate topic for this, sorry if it's out there! My third anniversary gift was 15 SP. What did you get? (Gift showed up by the mailbox at midnight on the 14th/15th so you may not have it yet if your Timezone is behind mine!)
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: 3rd anniversary gift

Post by simgrrl »

Mine was the Haunted House. They said they're "bringing it back because I missed it." I got excited cos I thought it was free but it's not. ): It costs 35 lp's. Still bought it tho. Thanks sims fp, I guess.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Aww I'm very happy with my gift, I got the stairs and escalators! :D I had been wanting either those or the haunted house....I will build my own one of those now. I'm just happy I got a cool gift I wanted! thanks Sims FP!
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

If you save and reload before you open the gift you can actually choose which one you want to keep!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
cebelicamya1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cebelicamya1 »

I got big wheel for toddler. It costs 20 sp. They also said they are " bringing it back because I missed it" . I am kind of sad :( because I wished for reindeers since I missed them last christmas ! I wish I had saved :o the previous game so that I could choose my 3rd anniversary gift by myself. Maybe with holiday update I can still get reindeers. :D
Cebelicamya on GC
Level:48 Sims:34
HFN= Firehouse Road #1
Haunted House, I also have RED house with Christmas decorations.
I am saving orbs to open cat and dog hobbies, simoleons to get to 10 mil and Lp to buy more scandinavian houses.
Update: Holiday !
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

Some great information was given on the anniversary gifts in the "Holiday updates here thread" under the updates section of the forum. See the quote below.

As far as the haunted house etc not being Free is because the gift was unlocking the ability to purchase that item that you normally missed out on and couldn't have access to it otherwise. And if you already unlocked the potential gift items on the list you receive lp or sp.

I think this was a really great gift! I had only missed out on the escalators and elevators pack out of the list and can't wait to get them!
mockingbird288z wrote:Here's some more info on the gift. ;)

[spoiler="Full List"]S. digs through the game files like Perturbee does. I found out from her what the Halloween presents were and about the Thanksgiving quest. She also has some info about 2015 quests. ;)

This is exactly what S. posted about the anniversary gift:

MONDAY 15/12/2014 ALL THE PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE ONLY 1 OF THOSE GIFT I BET IS RANDOMLY, IF YOU LOST PRIZES YOU WILL GET ONE!!! FOR THOSE WHO WON EVERYTHINGS OR LPS OR SOCIAL POINTS
Today is the 3 years anniversary of The Sims Freeplay! We couldn't have done it without you! As token of our appreciation, we have a small gift for you!
1)To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the wedding outfits you missed out on previously!
2) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the costumes for the toddlers you missed out on previously!
3) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Baby Decoration Pack you missed out on previously!
4) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Beachside Escape House you missed out on previously!
5) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Unicorn Painting you missed out on previously!
6) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Pool Volley Ball Net you missed out on previously!
7) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Rocking Unicorn you missed out on previously!
8) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Toddler Trike you missed out on previously!
9) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Chefs Outfits you missed out on previously!
10) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Snow Outfits you missed out on previously!
11) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Stairs & Elevators you missed out on previously!
12) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Pirate Fashion Pack you missed out on previously!
13) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Teen Idol Instruments you missed out on previously!
14) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Teenage Outfits you missed out on previously!
15) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Haunted House you missed out on previously!
16) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Exercise Bike you missed out on previously!
17) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Bird on a Perch you missed out on previously!
18) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Patchwork Bear you missed out on previously!
19) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Singing Fish you missed out on previously!
20) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we will provide you with the Stone Golem Statue you missed out on previously!
21) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we are giving you some FREE Lifestyle Points to spend however you like!
22) To mark our 3 year anniversary, we are giving you some FREE Social Points to spend however you like!

______

I don't think English is S.'s first language so any grammar and spelling or odd phrasing is because of that. :)

As I posted before and you can see here, the Dragons from the Book of Spells quest are not on the list, the Treasure Chest from the Raiders of the Lost Artifacts is not on the list, nor is anything from limited time events/challenges (pool cleaner - which, now that it is in the online store will probably never be given for free, teleporter, long hair, pet turkey, reindeers, Christmas bundle, Müté Fis accessory pack).[/spoiler]
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I got the wedding outfits which I am pretty psyched about. :D As a completionist it was bugging me that I didn't have those. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised that the LP/SP amount was only 15. It seems a bit low to me... :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

I got toddler dress up costume chest, then reset and got wedding outfit, reset a few more times before getting the Haunted House. So am now building the Haunted House next to the 'dormant' Volcano :lol:
Pleiades
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Pleiades »

I got the wedding outfits too, which I'm pretty happy about as a couple have just moved in together and are to be married soon! Incidentally does anyone know how I can put them on? I can't seem to find them in my wardrobe.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaAdelaideParker
Game Centre: Starpleiades
Neighbour house: starter house with green roof

Feel free to add me! :)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

mockingbird288z wrote:I got the wedding outfits which I am pretty psyched about. :D As a completionist it was bugging me that I didn't have those. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised that the LP/SP amount was only 15. It seems a bit low to me... :roll:
Yeah it seemed a little low to me too, but then I guess some of the items would have been actually free anyway had you won them in the game, so with that in mind, I guess it's a good deal lol