3rd anniversary gift

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: 3rd anniversary gift

Post by Sereya »

I am absolutely thrilled! The elevator pack was the only thing I had missed on that list and I am already remodeling my House for Neighbors to add the elevators in!

I so would have loved the reindeer too! But anyway I'm happy.

I do agree though 15 sp/lp does seem very low to me for the people who had everything on the list. I would have thought around the 50 range.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-12-15-07-21-24.png
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I got the toddlers custome chest in one game and the wedding pack in my other game. I wanted both so I am happy...Wouldn't mind if they do this again in the furture!
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

SimHayley27 wrote:I've been following this forum for a while as a guest and I so appreciate the info that you share here! If it wasn't for this thread I would have ended up with a unicorn painting!! After reading that I could cloud save and rested I got the wedding bundle! Yay! Thanks all!!
Such a great bunch of people. Welcome :)
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

ellasweet wrote:Didn't see a separate topic for this, sorry if it's out there! My third anniversary gift was 15 SP. What did you get? (Gift showed up by the mailbox at midnight on the 14th/15th so you may not have it yet if your Timezone is behind mine!)
Well I'm an SFPAddict as well......I also received the 15 SP.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ellasweet wrote:
bloodcool wrote:I got toddler dress up costume chest, then reset and got wedding outfit, reset a few more times before getting the Haunted House. So am now building the Haunted House next to the 'dormant' Volcano :lol:
This is where my haunted house is! It seems like a very fitting place for it!
Yes, exactly! That lot looks secluded and give a very secluded atmosphere for it!
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I got the stairs and elevators. Probably the best of the options I had. I guess it was a limited time prize for a quest but I don't even ever remember encountering such a quest, unless it was one of the ones you get really early on soon after you start playing, because I missed a lot of the first ones when I didn't have LP to spend on speeding up actions.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

alsie27 wrote:I got the stairs and elevators. Probably the best of the options I had. I guess it was a limited time prize for a quest but I don't even ever remember encountering such a quest, unless it was one of the ones you get really early on soon after you start playing, because I missed a lot of the first ones when I didn't have LP to spend on speeding up actions.
Yeah I think it probably is the best one. I had the stairs/elevator package but I paid around $10 for it because they offered it to people if they hadn't won it in whatever quest it was. So yep I paid $10 lol.
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

alsie27 wrote:I got the stairs and elevators. Probably the best of the options I had. I guess it was a limited time prize for a quest but I don't even ever remember encountering such a quest, unless it was one of the ones you get really early on soon after you start playing, because I missed a lot of the first ones when I didn't have LP to spend on speeding up actions.
You may have been the same as me. I started playing in January of this year.. At that time the elevators pack had only been given to people who were playing during the multistory update where 2 story houses were introduced before I started playing.... Then with saddle up update they added it as a bonus reward for the multistory renovations quest for all the new players along with a bunch of other old quest rewards coming back in new quest lines. However when all the new quests came to my game log the new multistory renovations quest was not among them..

So I never missed the bonus item... I had simply never been given the quest to get them... And I didn't want to buy em for 10$ out of the online store.

Hope that made sense!
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Sereya wrote: You may have been the same as me. I started playing in January of this year.. At that time the elevators pack had only been given to people who were playing during the multistory update where 2 story houses were introduced before I started playing.... Then with saddle up update they added it as a bonus reward for the multistory renovations quest for all the new players along with a bunch of other old quest rewards coming back in new quest lines. However when all the new quests came to my game log the new multistory renovations quest was not among them..

So I never missed the bonus item... I had simply never been given the quest to get them... And I didn't want to buy em for 10$ out of the online store.

Hope that made sense!
The quest system was introduced in the October 2013 Teen update. Well before the Saddle Up update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I never had the stairs or the wedding clothes as a quest item either (those were my two options). I started during the weather update. For a time those items were available in the online store, and I planned on eventually getting them. They were removed a few updates ago without warning before I got around to purchasing them. I have never had the opportunity to earn them for free. Perhaps FM will continue to make the anniversary gift a yearly event. I think it's one of the nicest things they have done for their players.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.