How many LP's and SP's do have in the bank?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

How many LP's and SP's do have in the bank?

Post by dippy »

I've been trying to gain as many LP's & SP's before I go into the death update as farming for a while will be difficult (will be going into that in the next 1-2 weeks eek)

Just curious how much everyone has in their bank? Don't be shy to post even if you think you don't have many......

:)
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: How many LP's and SP's do have in the bank?

Post by HordePrime »

At the moment, I have 1,113 LP, 1,515 SP, and §56,080,064.
Given that I've never spent a penny of real money of the game, or hacked my game in any way, I am quite happy with that.
I also have 31 mystery box keys that I've never needed to use.
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

I currently have $58,717,846, 38 LP, and 34 SP at level 38 I think that's pretty good. I haven't done the Life Dreams and Legacies update so no orbs. I think I will end up doing it, but I have like five quest before that one, and they'll probably be another update before I finish those.

I'm extremely lazy when it comes to social points (I just don't see much that I can get with SP that warrants all the effort, I pretty much only do Social to give my listless sims something to do), but I'm pretty good about LP if I'm actually trying I can get on average 15 LP a day through hobbies. I use LP a lot, and they're easier to get than SP, so they're worth it to me.

As for simoleons, I don't really keep as much track of those anymore, but at my height I would do around $30,000 a day with corn and 16-17 sims, but I think ppl can do more than that. I stopped paying attention though because I had a glitch that increased a lot of my inventory items by the thousands (like 20,000 increase :shock: ), and went crazy and sold as much as I could bcuz I thought the glitch would go away at the next update, and it's never gone away after 3 updates, so I think it's here to stay. Before that there was the CC coins that I used to get around $20,000,000 and I had used almost all of it even with rigorous planting, so it was perfect timing :lol: . I do still plant sometimes, but I plant mostly corn bcuz I have over 27,000 of them that I didn't have to buy.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my progress, and I love the game even with all the EA ughness. I don't like slaving my sims, but cheating no fun either, so exploiting glitches is my in between method, so I play my fav parts of the game. I personally love hobbies (they're like mini-games all the time), building houses, and planing elaborate, sometimes scandalous storylines. Catching glitches is fun for me, yet the game is still playable without money or glitches too, I've been playing for two years lost my first game, and still haven't been able to stop playing. I've had to take so many breaks I can't count them anymore, but I just keep coming back for more. :)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

dippy wrote:I've been trying to gain as many LP's & SP's before I go into the death update as farming for a while will be difficult (will be going into that in the next 1-2 weeks eek)

Just curious how much everyone has in their bank? Don't be shy to post even if you think you don't have many......

:)
Are you really looking for how much you need to work on platinum orbs till you get your favorite sims saved? I have not had to turn back the time on any one except twice to get an orb. I have 26 sims saved now. I used a lot of LPs to skip the toddler phase during the slip and slide advantage, which is no longer in effect. I had to do this because I made 138 babies during the baby glitch to make an orb army. The army helped a lot. You can still plant corn, etc. with your orb worker sims, I found that with the new updates that getting the orb only takes about half their life so you can still have hobbies to get LPs and planting for cash. I didn't do the SPs much because I was always saving the game and resetting, thankfully with the new update we don't have to do that. Right now I have stashed away about 2100 LPs, 145 SPs and 9,000,000 in cash. I've never had this much cash before, usually I am nearly broke :) I would say that unless you have done the baby glitch and need to advance the age of your kids, you really don't need a lot of LPs or cash for that part of the equation. Maybe 20 LPs? Depends on how much you like to spend them. :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

138 babies is awesome. Lol.

I'm really just banking LP for the sake of it, although I'm not expecting to use much to turn back time. I guess I've really just got into a habit of getting lots of LP and can't seem to stop. Lol

I've got virtually no SP after buying the Scandinavian house but these boards have explained how to get that faster with some lovely people friending me.

I didn't post my numbers. I have 1324 LP, 43 SP and $21m cash (I'm an old player so my daily bonus is just under 500k per day). Before I'd really started farming LP, I used to have around 50-80LP so I've been working hard at it. Lol.
Last edited by dippy on 01 Sep 2014, 04:11, edited 1 time in total.
GC ID ~dippy~
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

As of now, I have 53m simoleons, 4k plus LP and 478 SP

CC-coins helped in the simoleons, Reindeer glitch helped in the LP and SP is constant visit to neighbors...
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

Was the cc coins the coins for extra floors when the workworking hobby started? I had loads of them then I updated and they all disappeared!
GC ID ~dippy~
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

dippy wrote:Was the cc coins the coins for extra floors when the workworking hobby started? I had loads of them then I updated and they all disappeared!
Yes... all of the items related to multi-storey houses can be bought with CC-coins, so many of us buy-and-sell lots of firepoles with CC-coins.
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

Thanks blood. I assume that these coins are all gone now, and it wasn't just mine that disappeared? Lol
GC ID ~dippy~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

dippy wrote:Thanks blood. I assume that these coins are all gone now, and it wasn't just mine that disappeared? Lol
They were a limited time thing. They only lasted about 20 days or so.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update