Sims' last name...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sims' last name...

Post by MamaBear0903 »

Is there a way to change a Sim's last name? I screwed up and was at the wrong house when I had one Sim ask another to move in, and so it changed the wrong Sim's last name. This may not seem like a big deal to some, but to me it is. I'm a huge Supernatural fan, and I have based my Sim world off of Supernatural. Bobby Singer has now become Bobby Miller. It bugs me. A LOT.
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Sims' last name...

Post by Simssarah »

With the latest update you can now give a Sim an Ultimate Makeover which includes changing their name. When you click on your Sim you get the usual choice of Have a Birthday and you now also get Ultimate Makeover. You have to pay 12LP in advance, then you can change just about everything, including their name. However, anyone else in the house will also take the new surname. If you abandon the changes you will get your 12LP back.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MamaBear0903 »

That's actually perfect. I wanted them both to have the same last name, just not the one they got lol. thanks! I didn't know if that option would let me change the name and I didn't want to waste the LP if it didn't.
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
mzwpg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mzwpg »

Even with the new "ultimate makeover" I cannot change my teen sims last name!!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mzwpg wrote:Even with the new "ultimate makeover" I cannot change my teen sims last name!!
Teens are actually children and usually have the name of their parents. Unless the move over to another sim; then they get the last name from that sim.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Is is possible to have two sims living at the same house but having different last names?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

randy_thrandy wrote:Is is possible to have two sims living at the same house but having different last names?
Nope (sighs). It's one of those things most simmers want and we still can't do.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

randy_thrandy wrote:Is is possible to have two sims living at the same house but having different last names?
I recently had 2 sims move in with each other and then get married. But, for some reason, one of their names never changed to the homeowner's. They have kids and their names are the homeowner's. So, I guess it is possible but I didn't do anything special for it to happen! haha
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I had a senior sim living alone. Moved in an adult as friend, both had same last name as senior homeowner. Next moved in a teen by asking adult. They all took teen last name. I thought they always took homeowner name. Had not saved prior so had to use ultimate makeover to regain senior's last name. So save before all moves.