The grouch has disappeared!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: The grouch has disappeared!

Post by Sugaree79 »

I've had the restaurant unlocked for a few days, one of my sims has been cooking his butt off, and still no grouch. I've checked all 30 houses and the other places. Does anyone think it has something to do with the original Nexus 7 glitch?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Sugaree79 wrote:I've had the restaurant unlocked for a few days, one of my sims has been cooking his butt off, and still no grouch. I've checked all 30 houses and the other places. Does anyone think it has something to do with the original Nexus 7 glitch?
I'm assuming that you have called a sim to the restaurant already and are on the "be nice to the grouch" goal or one of the other grouch goals, right? If you've checked everywhere already it couldn't hurt to submit a ticket to FM. It might be a leftover hiccup from the Nexus 7 glitch.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sugaree79 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Sugaree79 wrote:I've had the restaurant unlocked for a few days, one of my sims has been cooking his butt off, and still no grouch. I've checked all 30 houses and the other places. Does anyone think it has something to do with the original Nexus 7 glitch?
I'm assuming that you have called a sim to the restaurant already and are on the "be nice to the grouch" goal or one of the other grouch goals, right? If you've checked everywhere already it couldn't hurt to submit a ticket to FM. It might be a leftover hiccup from the Nexus 7 glitch.
You've been very helpful. I'll let you know when I hear something. Thanks again.
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sugaree79 »

Does anyone know how to send a cloud save to Firemonkeys? Is that a thing? Lol! Still no help with the Grouch thing. I may be going crazy! Lol! :shock:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Sugaree79 wrote:Does anyone know how to send a cloud save to Firemonkeys? Is that a thing? Lol! Still no help with the Grouch thing. I may be going crazy! Lol! :shock:
Hi again! Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with this. Just by saving your game to the cloud will give Firemonkeys access to it as 'the cloud' is on their servers. Did they ask you to send them a cloud save?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
jackcorbae
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jackcorbae »

I found a great tip for hunting down the Grouch on another web site which worked for me.

Go the relationships tab and find a SIM that has a relationship with the Grouch - tap the Grouch!

Once you've found whichever house he has ended up in you should only have to travel back to your SIM that is trying to serve him and he should follow you. Worked for me.