how to build a swimming pool?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
simsfreeplayer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

how to build a swimming pool?

Post by simsfreeplayer »

Heelp!! Can someone tell me how can I built a swimming pool? I can't find that option. Am I blind or what? :roll:
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: how to build a swimming pool?

Post by HordePrime »

simsfreeplayer wrote:Heelp!! Can someone tell me how can I built a swimming pool? I can't find that option. Am I blind or what? :roll:
You have to be a certain level before you can build one (sorry, I forget which level it is).

Once there, you create a pool just like you create rooms (of a house); drag the area that you want (each of the dimensions must be a minimum of 3 squares, and you can't do it on the outer-most squares of the map).

If you're really desperate for a pool, you can buy one of the pre-made houses that comes with one.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

And make sure you are in the outdoor area of the home store. It took me a while to learn my way around in there.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
simsfreeplayer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsfreeplayer »

You have to be a certain level before you can build one (sorry, I forget which level it is).
I have built a Swim Center and my weekly quest is to built or resize a swimmingpool. Does that mean that I can built one? :|
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simsfreeplayer wrote:
I have built a Swim Center and my weekly quest is to built or resize a swimmingpool. Does that mean that I can built one? :|
Have a look into the outdoor section of your homestore.
Attachments
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
simsfreeplayer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsfreeplayer »

I've been there, but I don't have all of that options, just those three last ones. :| It seems that I'm not on the right level yet, altough it makes no sense. :cry: Thanks anyway :D
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simsfreeplayer wrote:
I've been there, but I don't have all of that options, just those three last ones. :| It seems that I'm not on the right level yet, altough it makes no sense. :cry: Thanks anyway :D

Guess, you haven't finished the quest "It's All Going Swimmingly", yet. That quest is unlocked at level 13 and unlocks the ability to build pools in your house lots.
There is a list of all quests at the SFP support site: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... /200827540

If you have finished the quest and still cannot build pools, you should submit a request, using the button at the bottom of the Firemonkeys site.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
alli21
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by alli21 »

Hello Everyone,

I want to build a swimming pool at my farmhouse on my own. What are the necessary stuffs required for the pool? What type of pump, heater etc are required? Please help me with this.

Thanks
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

At level 13, do the Going Swimmingly quest. This will open the pool tabs in the Outdoor section of the Home Store.

Minimum pool size is 3x3. To use the pool you will need a set of stairs. To use for Diving hobby you will also need a diving board. If you don’t want to set a Sim to ocassionally cleaning the pool the Automatic Pool Cleaner is very useful. Sorry but I don’t remember how to get it. Everything else is optional.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update