anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

some thinkthat fn has given up .
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

Post by blackbrit »

nogard0 wrote:anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?
some thinkthat fn has given up .
I've been wondering this myself. Having had a problem with forum software myself, I had it fixed within hours. FM has a team of people. I keep thinking that if they wanted it fixed it would be done. But why wouldn't they want their forums, I wonder?
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

The official reply from Bryce was this yesterday:
Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA on when we expect the forum to be live. We’re updating vBulletin with the newest version and we will go from there. Sorry I can’t share more information! If anything arises I will let you know.
Sounds like they need someone with some proper skills there... :roll:
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

Was there an announcement that the forums were being brought down? If there was I sure missed it.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Firrewhisper wrote:Was there an announcement that the forums were being brought down? If there was I sure missed it.
No, they just closed them for maintenance without warning (or I missed the warning entirely).
Dilly
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dilly »

Too bad their maintenance splash page can't direct people to this forum
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Before I downloaded this game, I checked out the forum. It was the old EA forum. There were a few complaints but it was a happy place and showed the progression of updates. The updates always seemed to be what everyone was asking for. Kids, pools, second stories. Then they switched the forum and it was downhill from there. Disgruntled customers, trolls, bugs galore in the Updates. I don't understand the new direction but I'm not as happy with the game anymore tho I still play. It seems like they are just completely ignoring their customers.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ZeeGee wrote:Before I downloaded this game, I checked out the forum. It was the old EA forum. There were a few complaints but it was a happy place and showed the progression of updates. The updates always seemed to be what everyone was asking for. Kids, pools, second stories. Then they switched the forum and it was downhill from there. Disgruntled customers, trolls, bugs galore in the Updates. I don't understand the new direction but I'm not as happy with the game anymore tho I still play. It seems like they are just completely ignoring their customers.
I understand what you mean. But on the other side, there are many players we have fun with.
The fb group is also nice. But I can't deal with fb, I only read from time to time. The forum is much more easy to handle. And I miss some GC friends, which I met there :(
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

ErinPW wrote: I understand what you mean. But on the other side, there are many players we have fun with.
The fb group is also nice. But I can't deal with fb, I only read from time to time. The forum is much more easy to handle. And I miss some GC friends, which I met there :(
I was suffering withdrawal from the other forum because there are so many nice people 'sim'-ilarly addicted to the game there who have helped me immeasurably on several occasions. Mostly when I was being very silly, which isn't unusual for me while playing! :)

I'm very glad to see many of you over here. Thank you Perturbee!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

blackbrit wrote:
ErinPW wrote: I understand what you mean. But on the other side, there are many players we have fun with.
I was suffering withdrawal from the other forum because there are so many nice people 'sim'-ilarly addicted to the game there who have helped me immeasurably on several occasions. Mostly when I was being very silly, which isn't unusual for me while playing! :)

I'm very glad to see many of you over here. Thank you Perturbee!
I was so addicted I was flunking school and had to ban myself! Hopefully it won't come to that here!