Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

Post by animagif »

Karen & Sheila, feel free to stop my 'citizens' from their activity if you would like to get to know them better. Chest bumping is much a faster way than planting bell peppers to get the xp bonus. I'm removing the old febreeze toilet from active duty since they no longer serve their purpose and are generally ghastly to look at. :lol:

And speaking of the magical talking fish, who here has it in their town? I missed it and have never seen let alone use one. Would like to see what it does.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

I'd never even heard of the magical talking fish. Or possibly forgot ;)
I'd like to see that as well. After finding this forum and wonderful community, I feel extremely uncreative and boring. Haha. I go to neighbors, look around a bit, get the goals done and get home. I recall the first time I tapped on a gardener and it cancelled the action. I was aghast. What had I done?!!! Those crops cost simoleans!! Then I reasoned how could that possibly cancel the action in a neighbors game. Still. I don't mess around too much at neighbors. Except for the mind numbing toilet spraying that I am personally glad is over.
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I also turn all the lights on :-) like to look arround a bit see how the decorations are used.
And look at all the wonderful things i have missed. Love the elevators and the teleporter, wish they bring that one back.
Alo those lovely Christmas trees...like them. It is wonderful to have a peek in other homes ;) :D
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

animagif wrote:Karen & Sheila, feel free to stop my 'citizens' from their activity if you would like to get to know them better. Chest bumping is much a faster way than planting bell peppers to get the xp bonus. I'm removing the old febreeze toilet from active duty since they no longer serve their purpose and are generally ghastly to look at. :lol:

And speaking of the magical talking fish, who here has it in their town? I missed it and have never seen let alone use one. Would like to see what it does.

I have one at 3 West Oceanside, it is on the first floor next to the fire pole.
It fills up your needs.
Attachments
image.jpg
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I must be the oddball, because I spend my extra visiting time turning all the lights off! :lol: :idea: :!: :idea: :!: :lol:
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I like to take house tours while my Sim is busy doing their goals. I also like to try out limited edition items that I missed. One of my favorites is the vanity
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Niney wrote:
animagif wrote:Karen & Sheila, feel free to stop my 'citizens' from their activity if you would like to get to know them better. Chest bumping is much a faster way than planting bell peppers to get the xp bonus. I'm removing the old febreeze toilet from active duty since they no longer serve their purpose and are generally ghastly to look at. :lol:

It fills up your needs.
Niney, I'm on my way to your town to check that fish out. :)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

Niney wrote:

It fills up your needs.
Ooh! I'll have to check it out on my next visit :D
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Niney, I was just at your town checking that fish out. Funny little thing. But what caught my attention was this.
image.jpg
How did you manage to place the palm tree so close to the wall like that? Mine always reds out when I tried it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Niney wrote:
animagif wrote: [snip]

It fills up your needs.
Really? This never happens to me :( But to my sims :lol:
SIMazing wrote:I must be the oddball, because I spend my extra visiting time turning all the lights off! :lol: :idea: :!: :idea: :!: :lol:
*rofl*
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View