Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

Post by Niney »

animagif wrote:Niney, I was just at your town checking that fish out. Funny little thing. But what caught my attention was this.
image.jpg
How did you manage to place the palm tree so close to the wall like that? Mine always reds out when I tried it.
I have 5 palm trees that take up 1 plot. They must have come with a special lot at some point, when I buy them they take up a chunk of plots.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

ErinPW wrote:
Niney wrote:
animagif wrote: [snip]

I have one at 3 West Oceanside, it is on the first floor next to the fire pole.
It fills up your needs.
Really? This never happens to me :( But to my sims :lol:
*face palm* that's what I meant. Hehe
SIMazing wrote:I must be the oddball, because I spend my extra visiting time turning all the lights off! :lol: :idea: :!: :idea: :!: :lol:
*rofl*
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
Sue Dwyer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sue Dwyer »

I like to take pictures and send them off as postcards to my sim friends. If I bring along a nice sim, we clean the pool for the photo op. If I bring along Lewis Loathsim, he likes to sprout a sim-eating plant in the garden for the picture. He's so mean.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

animagif wrote:Niney, I was just at your town checking that fish out. Funny little thing. But what caught my attention was this.
image.jpg
How did you manage to place the palm tree so close to the wall like that? Mine always reds out when I tried it.
Some palm trees that come with pre-made house only takes up 1 square. I remembered when I stored the 1 square palm trees, it appears as a different item from the 3x3 palm trees
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

bloodcool wrote:
image.jpg
Some palm trees that come with pre-made house only takes up 1 square. I remembered when I stored the 1 square palm trees, it appears as a different item from the 3x3 palm trees
Oh the things we could do with a 1 square palm tree...
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i turn the lights onto automatic so i can track the pets and see where people are. there is at least 1 room in the original haunted house where there is no light. the vampire sleeping room is 1.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2