Haunted House?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Haunted House?

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

If it is the haunted house as the prize, that's great for those who don't have it, but what about those who do :?:
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Kgirllovesdogs wrote:If it is the haunted house as the prize, that's great for those who don't have it, but what about those who do :?:
Hopefully it isn't the only reward.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

telemwill wrote:
Kgirllovesdogs wrote:If it is the haunted house as the prize, that's great for those who don't have it, but what about those who do :?:
Hopefully it isn't the only reward.
Yeah pretty much all we can do. :ugeek:
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

animagif wrote:I think it's not released yet. There's another update coming in mid Nov so perhaps we'll see it then? I'm not sure. There are players already seeing it though.
I think it will be released a week or two before Halloween. Not long to wait. The teen idol will be mid November. :D
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tigiana »

It's great to have the haunted house available again so that those of us who didn't play last year will have a chance!

I have mixed feelings about it, though. I thought it wouldn't be available anymore so I created a replica. I don't really need another haunted house... but if the premade one comes with that super cool yard, I just have to build it!
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild ~
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i think last years ghost hunt ended early november to,allow people enough time to finish.

i dont think they are bringing the haunted house back just for for those that have it already ... what would be the point ? you can copy the old haunted house but would not have the cemetery ... it would be nice to have graves and such so would could sculpt our own individual style cemetery !!! would be much more than keeping tracks of outside items that they do now.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Rosie_58 wrote:Last year the Haunted House was a prize for catching all the ghosts in a quest. Since there are new ghosts this year it might be the same thing. If I remember that quest came out like a week before Halloween(Oct.31) So we might not see that quest for a couple of weeks.
There will be 6 new Ghosts and at least Level 7 of Ghost Hunting in this challenge. The week is probably a good guess, it's either that or 10 days.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Well, I definitely don't have a haunted house in my house choices now....
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It could be a different haunted house. That way newer players can get one and older players could get a different one if they wanted it. Kinda like how last year's Christmas tree was different from the year before's. Like an updated haunted house....maybe a haunted mansion? With two levels, and an elevator or teleporter. With all new haunted items.
image.jpg
I know a lot if people would like the chance to get a haunted house- at least the yard- but for me it just ends up sitting there because none of my sims are brave enough to live there. I don't want to demolish it though because the yard is so unique. I have been using it lately as the designated ghost hunting site but only very recently. Although now I think it will be the de facto hang out spot for teenagers.....
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update