[INFO] How long does it take to keep my favourite Sims

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: [INFO] How long does it take to keep my favourite Sims

Post by Perturbee »

Jan_S wrote:Your calculations are absolutely frightening. EA has clearly lost control of this game.
I did make them well aware of the times involved in keeping our favourite Sims and quoted Amanda's statements from the release video to illustrate how wrong they are.

They neither confirmed nor denied it, only the generic statement that they collect all feedback and from their plan forward. Implementation of changes will take months... :(
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

I do I basically have lost all interest in this game . I have played this game since the inception . I basicaly will keep it open for thises that will need help. But I go in maybe one a day and sometimes not even that . Very disapointed in them . :( They say this is what the players wanted maybe a few but not thoses that have been playing from the inception oh well they lost a loyal player here as well . But they do not care they believe new players will join but once the players see that everything is money money money they will lose them to
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Itisjustme wrote:I do I basically have lost all interest in this game . I have played this game since the inception . I basicaly will keep it open for thises that will need help. But I go in maybe one a day and sometimes not even that . Very disapointed in them . :( They say this is what the players wanted maybe a few but not thoses that have been playing from the inception oh well they lost a loyal player here as well . But they do not care they believe new players will join but once the players see that everything is money money money they will lose them to
I only open it to collect the daily reward nowadays.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

animagif wrote:
Itisjustme wrote:I do I basically have lost all interest in this game . I have played this game since the inception . I basicaly will keep it open for thises that will need help. But I go in maybe one a day and sometimes not even that . Very disapointed in them . :( They say this is what the players wanted maybe a few but not thoses that have been playing from the inception oh well they lost a loyal player here as well . But they do not care they believe new players will join but once the players see that everything is money money money they will lose them to
I only open it to collect the daily reward nowadays.
And I have decided not to even do that. I feel as though I am better off just not thinking about the game for now. (Other than checking in here to see what's up.) :)
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

yep sometimes i do not play at all very disapponted in the game
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Thanks for your calculations, Perturbee.

Definitely NOT updating. As much as I would like access to the beach and arcade, and their hobbies, not at the expense of my sims. This orb stuff is just confusing... First the ridiculous time constraints for quests, and now this. Why'd they have to go and ruin a good thing?