Write a Real Letter

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Write a Real Letter

Post by Akmawmaw »

katgames wrote:
ITDAD wrote:If you don't feel like doing all the leg work... http://www.mailaletter.com/
Well who knew??? I think this is great but I want to send a real envelop off because I believe it has more impact. So may put Atttention: Amanda --because either she is with us, or in charge of plugging their giant publicity screw up. Either way it give the letter a specific direction to travel.

MAKE IT RAIN PEOPLE. IN LETTERS, ONLINE IN POSTS. THIS IS A BATTLE FOR OUR SIMS!
From the looks of the web site, mailaletter.com (which auto correct just changed to mailable tater.com for me) it would be a real letter in an envelope. It looks like the service prints out your letter, puts it in a real envelope and puts in in the post for you. Indeed, who knew. I'll mail mine the old fashioned way ( and to Amanda, as you suggested, kat, but thanks for the info itdad. Amazing what you can buy online. Fake people and real letters. Hmmm.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I'm the one they talked to. It was actually, about an hour. And yes, write those letters! Don't just put in them that you are upset. Explain how the update affects your game, and if you have an idea on how to make it better, put that in there too. They are listening, and do want our feedback.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

SIMazing wrote:I'm the one they talked to. It was actually, about an hour. And yes, write those letters! Don't just put in them that you are upset. Explain how the update affects your game, and if you have an idea on how to make it better, put that in there too. They are listening, and do want our feedback.
Thanks for your work and for getting the problem noticed enuff so they called you. That's great! Now we need to rain letter on them. Remember how those letters to Santa were coming in the mails lot at the toy shop? That's what it needs to look like.

I'm mailing my letter tomorrow!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: