Increase in resource frequency?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Increase in resource frequency?

Post by Dignan »

Has anyone else's frequency with which you get resources for doing ordinary things around the house increased exponentially? Mine has - over the past 2-3 days or so. Strange.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Increase in resource frequency?

Post by blackbrit »

Dignan wrote:Has anyone else's frequency with which you get resources for doing ordinary things around the house increased exponentially? Mine has - over the past 2-3 days or so. Strange.
Absolutely. I never got resources from everyday life. Well, that's an exaggeration. Almost never got them. Now I get them regularly. Not the hard-to-get ones like magma embers, pearls, and gold though. But I'm getting them from regular gardening and hobbying, and even daily tasks like washing hands, which had never happened in my game. I think this may have been going on for two days, or perhaps three.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Yep me too and lps from hobbies. I tapped a ghost twice and got 2 lps this evening!!
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Yes, the frequency of getting resource improve tremendously... I hope this improved frequency remains considering that the 4 monuments have max level of 70...
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

bloodcool wrote:Yes, the frequency of getting resource improve tremendously... I hope this improved frequency remains considering that the 4 monuments have max level of 70...
Max level is 70? I thought the max level was 25.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

*nods* been gettin' more lately for everything.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Arcadia wrote:
bloodcool wrote:Yes, the frequency of getting resource improve tremendously... I hope this improved frequency remains considering that the 4 monuments have max level of 70...
at level 25 you can 'resurrect' the volcano and all 4 monuments visually completed, but the bonus from the 4 monuments can be further improved until level 70... check out Perturbee's guide on mystery island for more info
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

bloodcool wrote:
Arcadia wrote:
at level 25 you can 'resurrect' the volcano and all 4 monuments visually completed, but the bonus from the 4 monuments can be further improved until level 70... check out Perturbee's guide on mystery island for more info
Oh No! Getting to leveL 25 is hard enough but level 70 really going to take forever. I wonder if anyone has reached that level yet?
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Bazlit / Animagif is at 70 on all of them. I visit there when I am close to leveling up because a few sprays on the Febreze toilet at his HFN gives you an extra 575 XP, sometimes double. So if I am at 85% I go over there, spray his bathroom about 30 times, then when I reach 99% I send my Sim back home to finish it up (worried that they will get stuck in the neighbors' houses if I level up while I am in there).

Seamus was very rude the other day, he ran in without speaking to the residents, sprayed the bathroom until everybody was probably reeling from Febreze fumes, then left. Usually, my Sims try to become an acquaintance or make friends before they start making free with other people's appliances and furniture, but I needed to get to Level 31 before 8 pm so I could start a new baby and have it finish by tonight :oops:
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I am loving the new frequency of dropped resources. And so is my toddler, Emma. While her parents are busy doing hobbies, she sneaks into the bathroom and sprays to her hearts delight! :lol: I'm glad this febreze is non-toxic (unlike the fart jokes :mrgreen: ), and seeing her jump up with joy with every spray just makes the task all that more pleasant. Though I will say, if I let her continue too long, she may turn out to be a troublesome teenie one day. ;)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)