Life Dreams Update!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Aspen713
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Life Dreams Update!

Post by Aspen713 »

Also, one of my preteens started a new hobby collecting seashells and it appears that the reward for collecting all the different seashells are hats and seashell earrings
GC- Aspen713
ComeAndPlayWithMe
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ComeAndPlayWithMe »

mommacude wrote:
Nava45 wrote:No! My sims have been ghost hunting since I updated it, and it's the regular 3min 30seconds.
Maybe it depends on your level. I'm level 21 and diving and sewing at least are 10 minutes minimum.
Momma all hobbies except ghost hunting have been changed, that is why ghost hunting the time remains the same.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

ComeAndPlayWithMe wrote:
mommacude wrote:
Nava45 wrote:No! My sims have been ghost hunting since I updated it, and it's the regular 3min 30seconds.
Maybe it depends on your level. I'm level 21 and diving and sewing at least are 10 minutes minimum.
Momma all hobbies except ghost hunting have been changed, that is why ghost hunting the time remains the same.
OK. Thank you. I don't have ghost hunting yet.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
ComeAndPlayWithMe
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ComeAndPlayWithMe »

You are most welcome :-)
ejarvis226
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ejarvis226 »

So it looks like, according to apsen, we have to have multiple sims die and pass on an orb to simply build a pinball machine? BS!
Nava45
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nava45 »

Seashell collecting! Assuming that the pre-teens are 10-11 years, I am crying right now. Be dignified, my pre teen friends. Nobody my age in their right mind would go seashell collecting. XD
Hey, I'm a experienced simmer (for Freeplay) who has been playing the game since it began! ]
Today: I'm excited for the update, maybe add a graveyard so we can remember our sims and a permanent pause button for aging.

GC: dovepool
FB: No Seratu
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Aspen713 wrote:I'm a bit confused by exactly how the orbs work, but in order to unlock the new hobbies at the beach and arcade, these are the requirements...
Thanks for the pics, Aspen.

Makes me even more confused now. Looks like we need multiple orbs of different types (platinum, gold, silver bronze) to unlock the hobbies. If I understand correctly, we only get one life orb when one of our Sims dies, so we need multiple deaths to unlock the hobbies??
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Aspen713
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Aspen713 »

Palmjill wrote:
Aspen713 wrote:I'm a bit confused by exactly how the orbs work, but in order to unlock the new hobbies at the beach and arcade, these are the requirements...

Makes me even more confused now. Looks like we need multiple orbs of different types (platinum, gold, silver bronze) to unlock the hobbies. If I understand correctly, we only get one life orb when one of our Sims dies, so we need multiple deaths to unlock the hobbies??
That appears to be the case :(
GC- Aspen713
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Aspen713 wrote:
Palmjill wrote:

That appears to be the case :(
Wow! Whatever were they thinking? I definitely did not sign up for this when I started playing SFP :evil:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

If you don't have the orbs this is the amount of LP you will need for add on at the arcade
If you don't have the orbs this is the amount of LP you will need for add on at the arcade
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside