Getting alerts for other Sims? IPad

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Getting alerts for other Sims? IPad

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I thought it was a fluke, yesterday I got a couple of beeps on my iPad that said "so and so is ready to go to work," but it wasn't any of my Sims. I just got another one "Stuart Woods is ready to go to work at the lab." None of my Sims are named Stuart Woods. Is either GC or FB cross posting Sims alerts to neighbors games?

Anybody here have a Sim named Stuart Woods? Or maybe he was visiting my neighborhood before work? Any ideas? If he was visiting, I hope he wasn't late to work!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Getting alerts for other Sims? IPad

Post by SheilaB »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I thought it was a fluke, yesterday I got a couple of beeps on my iPad that said "so and so is ready to go to work," but it wasn't any of my Sims. I just got another one "Stuart Woods is ready to go to work at the lab." None of my Sims are named Stuart Woods. Is either GC or FB cross posting Sims alerts to neighbors games?

Anybody here have a Sim named Stuart Woods? Or maybe he was visiting my neighborhood before work? Any ideas? If he was visiting, I hope he wasn't late to work!
I've gotten notifications for sims in my daughter's town a couple of times. I was told it is a known glitch.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Okay, so are the FM off fixing things? Or are they just creating newer and more irritating glitches? After I read that EA is known to demand workers to put in unreasonable hours and that they have been voted the worst company for two years straight I'm feeling a less hostile towards the FIREMONKEYS -- maybe they are on strike?
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I thought it was a fluke, yesterday I got a couple of beeps on my iPad that said "so and so is ready to go to work," but it wasn't any of my Sims. I just got another one "Stuart Woods is ready to go to work at the lab." None of my Sims are named Stuart Woods. Is either GC or FB cross posting Sims alerts to neighbors games?

This happened to me again last night. It has happened a couple of times before a while back either with the Social update, or at the beginning of the Island update can't remember which one it was. :?