Bingo Contest!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Arcia
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Bingo Contest!

Post by Arcia »

Has anyone's Senior won the Bingo Contest of $15,000 from the Bingo Hall? I've tried several times and I still haven't won anything. :cry:
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Bingo Contest!

Post by Niney »

Arcia wrote:Has anyone's Senior won the Bingo Contest of $15,000 from the Bingo Hall? I've tried several times and I still haven't won anything. :cry:
Got lucky on my first try! Have not given it another try, 24 hrs seems so long for my senior to be away from home. Besides she is busy with bird watching.
image.jpg
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

I tried once when the Bingo Hall first finished building. After 24 hours in there, my Sim elder won nothing, so it seemed like a poor use of her time. No one to see, no one to interact with; she prefers to garden, or even hibernate if she really wants to do nothing.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Same here, I tried once and my senior male won nothing and I didn't bother again. The female is bird watching at the moment and the male spends his time gardening, baking and playing Sim City. At least I get something for that stuff lol
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 144Vaux »

I tried twice, and lost twice :(
I won't bother again unless someone tells me things have improved.
GC Id: 144Vaux
Minima
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Minima »

Won the jackpot on first go and didn't return. I originally thought this was going to be a similar format to the nightclub ie multiple sims could go and have some entertainment but was less impressed by it proving to be a 'competition centre' format.

Can we demolish it?
Distinctly unimpressed with EA.
Actively playing my old game for as long as I can.
FLCruise
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by FLCruise »

I've only sent my senior to the bingo hall once and she won the jackpot. Haven't sent her back -- seems like too much time to play - it needs some shorter options like 1 hour quickie bingo for the chance of a smaller payout.
GC: FLCruise - please mention SFP
HFN: 2 West Oceanside
Reindeer Farm: 3 West Oceanside
Various Baked Goods can be found at 2 Museum Blvd. and there's a firepole at 12 Westside
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Minima wrote:Won the jackpot on first go and didn't return. I originally thought this was going to be a similar format to the nightclub ie multiple sims could go and have some entertainment but was less impressed by it proving to be a 'competition centre' format.

Can we demolish it?
Unfortunately we can't demolish it :|
Really would love too though.
My senior haven't used the Bingo hall and I don't think they will. One is feeding birds atm and the other is looking after his grandchildren. So they have no time for 24 hour bingo competitions.
Dr.Hoo
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dr.Hoo »

It's random. On my oldest game the sim won first time and then every 2nd/3rd try. Seems to be the same with my new game too :)
Ipad: Level 53 (seniors update)
Samsung Note: Level 55 (latest houses update)
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gem410 »

I got lucky second try but not sure it's worth putting my senior out of action for 24 hours. Not the most interesting pastime. Winning a random (but not too small) amount would be a better result.
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery