Goals - That Make Me Mad

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Goals - That Make Me Mad

Post by Arcadia »

I get mad when I get goals that make me have to use by LPs. If I don't skip it, I have to wait anywhere for 4 to 5 days to get a new goal. If you wait for that day you get only the 1 or 2 LPs.

1. On Monday I get a goals that read "Feed ducks in Park On Sunday".
2. Or " Bake chocolate pudding on Tuesday" when the day has just past.
3. Watch a TV show on Thursday.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Goals - That Make Me Mad

Post by katgames »

I keep missing the apple pie between 6 and 9. I get back to it at like 9:03 and it's too late...gotta wait another day! *big sigh* I feel your pain.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

I had that one as a SP goal and like you I got back to late. I spent to LPs to skip it. Didn't want to wait another day.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

It's been FOUR days, count them 1-2-3-4!!! I am late every time. I'll try again tomorrow. I don't like spending my LP on that. They're too hard to get. Grrrrr... Stupid apple pie!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

I don't like the 'divorce' goal - err no, that's not going to happen
Also the watch a movie at midnight...I am never awake that late in the week - because, you know, work..life etc
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The neighbor goals are in the same order for all players. There is a list at the guides forum. So you can see, when which goal will show up :)
Nevertheless I often miss the apple pie in the morning :roll:

The goals at home mostly follow the same order, but it's different for each player. If you write down your goals including reward-info, you will be able to plan and whether it's worth it to skip :)

The most annoying goals are those, which require donuts, rocky roads, strawberries and so on. Most of them complete with collecting simoleons and XPs. If you get a fire or the sim eating plant, you have to start again. Of course, when a fire is requested you get brownies or waffles *argh*
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ErinPW wrote: The most annoying goals are those, which require donuts, rocky roads, strawberries and so on. Most of them complete with collecting simoleons and XPs. If you get a fire or the sim eating plant, you have to start again. Of course, when a fire is requested you get brownies or waffles *argh*
The trick is to bake the required item on numerous stoves so hopefully one will not catch fire. I had the waffle goal yesterday and baked the waffles on 10+ stoves. Had to put out fires on half the stoves after that! The good thing is that the item is not considered used up till you click on it so you can bake the item ahead, even the non-burnable ones and leave it there till the goal comes up.

As for the Sim eating plants I noticed that it does not matter whether the actual plant grows or not. But the goal does complete as soon as you open the house concerned so plan ahead if you intend to plant ahead.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Any of the day/time specific ones are a pain. I got 'watch a movie on Wednesday' on Sunday...shortly followed by 'bake chocolate pudding on Tuesday'.

The neighbours update has caused some problems for me. The 'add a sim to town' can turn up again once you reach the sim limit when you have a sim visiting a neighbour forcing you to waste LPs to skip it. Same with the have 4 sims employed in a certain profession...if one of them is off earning an SP the game doesn't register that you have 4...nor does it register that you have 4 when you bring the visiting sim home forcing another waste of LPs.

I've only gotten the divorce one once...I skipped it because I like my couples the way they are thank you very much. I also skip the 'ask a sim to move in' one because I don't want their surname to change.
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

I just move the clock from my ipad to the right time. Just make sure you shut down the game before moving the clock and when you set the right time again. No problem at all!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I don't like the divorce goal, woohoo a neighbor, or the become a Nemesis one. I would like to be able to decide relationships for myself. I also dislike the timed goals and goals that make you buy specific items.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.