goals not registering ?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
sqwiffy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

goals not registering ?

Post by sqwiffy »

Hi,

I have downloaded sims after getting an android tablet as a present. I was enjoying the game, and probably spending too much time playing on it when I should be doing other thing !

I'm on level 21 with 13 sims but suddenly something is going wrong. When I came to a goal of looking at cat video's on a neighbours computer I couldn't seem to achieve it. I thought it might be where I did it, etc and used LP's but it's happening with all of the goals now. I've tried doing things several times but unless I use LP's I can't achieve them. What am I doing wrong ?
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: goals not registering ?

Post by katgames »

sqwiffy wrote:Hi,

I have downloaded sims after getting an android tablet as a present. I was enjoying the game, and probably spending too much time playing on it when I should be doing other thing !

I'm on level 21 with 13 sims but suddenly something is going wrong. When I came to a goal of looking at cat video's on a neighbours computer I couldn't seem to achieve it. I thought it might be where I did it, etc and used LP's but it's happening with all of the goals now. I've tried doing things several times but unless I use LP's I can't achieve them. What am I doing wrong ?
No expert here but there are bugs. Look on the forum. You can do one of those tickets with FIREMONKEYS but your not likely to receive help. Get you Sim home. I'd try shutting everything down. Log off GC or Facebook. Close everything, shut it down completely and try logging back on. Try a different neighbor.

Just suggestions. I'm sure someone else will have better ideas. Good luck!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
sqwiffy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by sqwiffy »

Thanks. It's a bit difficult as several are at work or on long tasks. Well, I've sent my pre teen to school now so waiting to see if that goal will be achieved once she'd finished as it hasn't cleared just from sending her ! The next goal I can't do yet as none of my neighbours have a telescope !
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I have a telescope. GC = Skye2blu; FB=4katgames
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I think I just got bitten by this bug. My game tells me to go practice karate at the community center but after I'm done, it doesn't say that the goal was achieved. And to make matters worse, it's unskippable. What do I do now?
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Is it a blue or a violet goal ? Are you sûre you have tried the good option (9 hours of practice) ? It is very strange that you can't skip the goal, we always can (apart from the first goals of the mystère Island quest).
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

It's the blue one and yes you're right. Turns out I was supposed to do the 9 hour thing. But it definitely was unskippable though. The goal skip button wasn't available. See the screenshot below. This is for the next goal in the list.
image.jpg
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

animagif wrote:It's the blue one and yes you're right. Turns out I was supposed to do the 9 hour thing. But it definitely was unskippable though. The goal skip button wasn't available. See the screenshot below. This is for the next goal in the list.
image.jpg
it is definitely a bug... try saving your game to cloud, reset and re-download from cloud... or try uninstalling and re-download
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

animagif wrote:It's the blue one and yes you're right. Turns out I was supposed to do the 9 hour thing. But it definitely was unskippable though. The goal skip button wasn't available. See the screenshot below. This is for the next goal in the list.
image.jpg
I have this problem too. I just thought I did not notice before or that I was confused and you could only skip neighbor goals. Ahhhhhhhhh! I dun wanna bug!!!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

It's a good thing you managed to finish the karate goal but i've never seen a goal "unskipable". I hope you'll soon find a solution to fix this otherwise you could have problems if you MUST do ALL the goals and there is one you just can't...
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)