Sims Freeplay demographics

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Sims Freeplay demographics

Post by Hayley-Belle »

bmb_SFP wrote:
Hayley-Belle wrote: Wow 2 year old triplets bet they keep you busy. And a big gap between your eldest and youngest! I'm also on the south coast...Eastleigh!
They certainly keep my older son and his wife on their toes! They live down in Kent so I don't see them often. I don't envy my son when the teens hit, 3 teen girls under the same roof! The youngest was a surprise! I'm in Poole so only 30ish miles away. Small world we live in :D
I bet they do, it sounds bliss though. Yes Poole not far. I am originally from Chatham in Kent. Lol the world is getting smaller.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

if the world gets much smaller, we will float away due to lack of gravity !
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

A completely off topic:-
Not necessary! It depends upon density. like black holes. :)
On the contrary the g will increase as it's inversely proportional to square of radius.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
bmb_SFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bmb_SFP »

Hayley-Belle wrote:I bet they do, it sounds bliss though. Yes Poole not far. I am originally from Chatham in Kent. Lol the world is getting smaller.
My grandchildren are in Maidstone (the trips) and Dover (the other 2)!

GAURAV.GOLU - you just made me really chuckle! Now does this mean we will all end up in a heap in the same place or scattered far & wide across the universe? :o

PS Does the naughty step on this forum also come with cake like on the other forum :D
https://www.facebook.com/gayle.hope1

Fire boat at 2 fortune docks with fire pole and hoses. HFN at 1 & 4 West Oceanside with all required items for social goals including pets & fribees! Haunted house at 20 Westside with all ghost hunting items.
settie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by settie »

very impressed with the many grandmothers and mothers who play SFP! I should probably introduce it to my mom as well since she loves designing her own sims2 backyards but stopped when she switched to a netbook that couldn't support the game.

Very late in joining the discussion but here are my details: 23, female university student. Usually get to play twice a day (before going to uni and before I sleep) and a get a little more done when I don't have assignments to deal with :D
GC: -=[settie]=-
HFN: starter house @ 22 West Side
HH: 1 West Oceanside
Update: Christmas
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

bmb_SFP wrote:
Hayley-Belle wrote:I bet they do, it sounds bliss though. Yes Poole not far. I am originally from Chatham in Kent. Lol the world is getting smaller.
My grandchildren are in Maidstone (the trips) and Dover (the other 2)!

GAURAV.GOLU - you just made me really chuckle! Now does this mean we will all end up in a heap in the same place or scattered far & wide across the universe? :o

PS Does the naughty step on this forum also come with cake like on the other forum :D
Hahaha....we will pull strongly with a greater gravity. Lol
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

settie wrote:very impressed with the many grandmothers and mothers who play SFP! I should probably introduce it to my mom as well since she loves designing her own sims2 backyards but stopped when she switched to a netbook that couldn't support the game.

Very late in joining the discussion but here are my details: 23, female university student. Usually get to play twice a day (before going to uni and before I sleep) and a get a little more done when I don't have assignments to deal with :D
And some fathers too! :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

I ve been to Maidstone and I went to Dover castle one and it was so misty I couldn't even see it when I was stood touching it lol. Soon we will have teleporters that will make the world smaller yet lol
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

One of the youngest here! ;) :D
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

bmb_SFP wrote:45 year old widow - Mum of 3 - my tribe are almost 28, 24 & 3 weeks away from being 12. 5 grandkids aged 6, 3 and 2 year old triplets!

Came to sims late on in sims1 but never really got into it, played sims 2 and sims 3 with all expansion packs until sims 3 killed my PC. Only started SFP a couple of months ago to help withdrawal from sims 3 and am now hooked!

Run 2 charities and do graphic/web design to help fund them, my co-director runs a print firm also to help fund them. Play for at least a couple of hours/day. Based on the south coast in the UK.
So sorry for your loss. You're too young to be a widow.

I'm a not near the oldest but not near the youngest female. And that's all I'm saying cuz a southern born and bred lady doesn't tell her age! No children. Happily married to a Brit who is addicted to WWF but doesn't understand my SFP addiction. Lived in Kent long enough to get British citizenship. Now back in the good ole USA! Where I'm finally able to get warm again, lol.

My addiction started with Yoville on Facebook but Zynga ruined that game and lost many many of their loyal players, including me. Had heard about sims but thought it was like cityville, building a city. Started playing right before the Moving Up update and been addicted since.