2018 Holiday Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: 2018 Holiday Update - Changes

Post by simsally »

In case anyone else was curious. It appears as long as you start the Groovers and movers quest within the time you will get the full time to complete it. This morning it said 4 days left, when I clicked to join and started the event it changed to 7 days, but does not have an option to add time extensions.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

With the sudden live event, ill likely try and finish movers and groovers, then well work to finish the cinema stuff in the life event.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

simsally wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 15:42 In case anyone else was curious. It appears as long as you start the Groovers and movers quest within the time you will get the full time to complete it. This morning it said 4 days left, when I clicked to join and started the event it changed to 7 days, but does not have an option to add time extensions.
Did you have to start this event from the beginning or does it give you credit for outfits previously earned?

Thank you!
Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

fabreeze63 wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 11:32 What the heck is going on?? I just got a pop up today for another crafting event! They really can't wait until the current event is over to start a new one!? Ugh feeling super frustrated with the game right now.
What crafting event?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Luxury Living live event if going on right now. Started this morning, the Boutique Hair event will also happen after one of the other two hobby events going on right now.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

RubyRed wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 20:06 Luxury Living live event if going on right now. Started this morning, the Boutique Hair event will also happen after one of the other two hobby events going on right now.
Ahhh, I've already completed those two events so that's why I didn't receive the notifications.

Wow, that is really odd for SFP to push so many events on us in one go. My guess is that the developers wanted to plan events ahead of time as they maybe off on holiday or for some other reason.

It'll be interesting to see when the next update come out. I first suspected it to be out around about the middle of the month, but now I don't see anything about an update until at least the first couple weeks in February.

Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

telemwill wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 19:23
Did you have to start this event from the beginning or does it give you credit for outfits previously earned?

Thank you!
Ruth
Well I didn't remember doing this before but I already had three outfits when it started in my game. I'm always a bit half-hearted with aerobics. Bit like exercise in RL :D
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Simbellini wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 23:35
telemwill wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 19:23

Thank you!
Ruth
Well I didn't remember doing this before but I already had three outfits when it started in my game. I'm always a bit half-hearted with aerobics. Bit like exercise in RL :D
That's a tremendous help! I went ahead and started it, and found I only needed one outfit to finish. Sure hope I can do that in seven days.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Jackob
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jackob »

Luxury Living live event isn’t going on in my game. I haven’t earned one prize the last time so I should get this event now. :/
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

This whole update is turning out to be one big mess with all these events suddenly appearing at the same time.