Party crash warning

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Party crash warning

Post by SKatF »

Erin, great idea to temporarily put crash as part of your player name when your party crashes. Warning to other players not to try attending. Yesterday both parties I tried to attend were crashed, so no parties for my sims that day. But helped me avoid your party and Athena's today. Althlugh I regretted not being able to attend. You always have such interesting themes.

Except the one I hosted. Which did not crash but was really odd. I had limited it to friends (even checked to make sure) but at some point, random players began attending. With the limit to how many contacts my sims can have, I didn't want to interact with strangers as it seems to bump some of my current contacts off the list. So I had to be very careful who I tapped on. Also made it hard to find friend's sims to sticker. Rather annoying.
mockingbird288z

Re: Party crash warning

Post by mockingbird288z »

Yes, when I saw that I thought it was genius! I see that people have parties going on all the time but if I'm not playing when the party's started I always figure that they have already crashed. This is a easy way to let others know if our party has crashed!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Re: Party crash warning

Post by ErinPW »

It's indeed a good idea, but not mine. I saw a screenshot of another game showing a player had added "crashed" to their name.
I'm glad, you spotted the change and didn't run into the crashed party!

There is a bug that lets in strangers to private parties. It's an annoying bug, as parties are full pretty soon and many friends don't come in anymore.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View