I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 18 May 2018, 18:14
mockingbird288z wrote: 18 May 2018, 17:04 I need casual stickers for Emery. He's got plenty of the other stickers and all my others sims have enough of each sticker.

I've taken Emery's beard away. Hopefully that will stop the cool and hipster stickers and lean people to casual.
Got him for one. The beard clue may help.

I was speculating it isn't skin tones, but maybe the braids. Like ethnic hair is not as attractive to the average player.

I hope I'm wrong and don't mean to interject other discussions into what's supposed to be fun and relaxing. Some players are so creative with their sim names and appearances. Such fun. Others, like me tend to make their sims reflect their own family's names and appearance. I guess I was concerned when one of my sim "children" seemed to be getting ignored, and started speculating why.

I do agree there is still weight issues in the sim world as well as the real one. I noticed when I plumped up one of my sims as she aged, she got less stickers. I did not change anything else.
Sometimes I have similar thoughts but I also wonder if maybe my own expectations make me see things where there are none. Tasha always gets lots of stickers but it is true she never had proper ethnic hair mainly because none of them really work with hats. I definitely see that my male sims get less stickers than female.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I had Brynn wearing ethnic hair and I always got enough stickers and I don't remember her getting less than everyone else.

Of my current sims, Eli has consistently been more popular with stickers than Emery and Mariana. Although now that Brenda's been here since the beginning of the week she may be the new leader. :lol:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 May 2018, 22:31 I had Brynn wearing ethnic hair and I always got enough stickers and I don't remember her getting less than everyone else.

Of my current sims, Eli has consistently been more popular with stickers than Emery and Mariana. Although now that Brenda's been here since the beginning of the week she may be the new leader. :lol:
I totally understand why Eli gets a lot of stickers because he is constantly walking around in my game. He never leaves :lol:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Many sims of my forums friends have disappeared from my sim‘s contacts, so I can‘t call them over and I didn‘t find them at parties. There is a limit of how many sims we can see. Usually it helps to leave/return to get other sims show up, but I wasn‘t lucky. It‘s annoying that sims that I‘d like to interact with disappear, but others which I‘d like to leave still stick around, even if the players have deleted the game some weeks ago.

When handing out stickers I don‘t look at the body shape or skin tone, but for the effort the player may have spent to dress up their sims.

To me it seems harder to dress male sims. I often miss tops and pants in matching colors.

In my game it‘s Mina who usually gets most stickers and she’s got enough for this week already.
Ella would be happy if she got one more cool.
Mick was always struggeling with cool and could use a few more.
This week it’s Elijah who didn‘t get many stickers. Right now he‘s got 4 cool and 6 of the others, each.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Erin, I stickered Ella, Elijah, and Mick with cool.

Kaatje needs cool also. If 7 are enough, my other sims are doing ok.

Abra is generally my top crowd pleaser. No matter what she wears. Currently she has 12 casual, 13 cool and 17 hipster. I made her as round and plump as I dared and if the category is cute, she immediately skyrockets.

I only have one guy at a time and he usually does well with the classic distinguished look. Eli is just cute. Looks like the boy next door.

I have trouble keeping sims I want on my contact lists. It's full of family, even those who've passed on or moved out. I wish we could delete those to make room for more. I think I keep my sims much longer than Maxis planned. If I see a forum friend's sim, I try to start a friendship story so I can keep them.

Lately I can rarely get into forum friend's parties, they are full. Visiting stranger's parties can be boring but I can sometimes get them talking. Yesterday I was at a party with people from Austria, Australia, Malaysia, Germany, 3 places in USA, several South American countries, and more. Mentioned stickers and some said they never gave out more than 3 required for to do list, didn't see the point. Others at party immediately clamoured "give to me!" No one seemed to be seeking a particular sticker, seemed to think it was random whether "the game gave them any." Interesting how differently people play the same game.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Thank you, SKatF!

I‘ll try to get Kaatje into the contacts, so I can give her stickers without meeting her on parties.

Elijah fell in love with Abra - no matter how she looks like :) (But he‘s a Casanova :oops:)
iOS 17.4.1

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 19 May 2018, 14:33 Thank you, SKatF!

Elijah fell in love with Abra - no matter how she looks like :) (But he‘s a Casanova :oops:)
That's nice. They are married in my game. Abra's involved with quite a few guys herself. Elijah is who helped me finish the quest for bedroom furniture. They had cute kids with blue skin and gray hair in my game, but I chose to move one out as I just couldn't get him three good upbringing stars since I'm having trouble with the game giving me relationship events.
Attachments
Abra and Elijah's kids a week or so ago.
Abra and Elijah's kids a week or so ago.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My sims are doing great on stickers this week (thanks everyone).

Anyone need any particular sticker? I usually check here before I give mine away.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 20 May 2018, 16:15 My sims are doing great on stickers this week (thanks everyone).

Anyone need any particular sticker? I usually check here before I give mine away.
I could use some :) Tasha needs cool stickers, Nathaniel casual and Steven hipster :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

My sims got all needed stickers for this week already. :) The lowest number is 8 hipster for Elijah, so I think that should be okay. Thank you all!

Hope, the game won‘t remove the contacts again, so I can call some sims over tomorrow!
iOS 17.4.1