I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
ErinPW

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by ErinPW »

My sims got enouh stickers for this week. According to the new tab at the sim-info menue this challenge will end in about 18 hours.

The superhero doesn‘t look nerdy to me. Actually quite cool, since at the same day Ella got the superhero outfit on, too :lol:
Superhero
Superhero
The first scary trial was a combination of clothes and colors I‘d never use for my sims. Later I tried to find something dark and dark makeup.

I think the dirt-cloud caught most of the scary stickers I could hand over :)
Attachments
Scary ^^
Scary ^^
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I think the clothes in fire thing (from Izzy, I think) is really scary.

Someone at Maxis must be a pyromaniac. The chef keeps catching on fire when cooking and the ASOS photographer's computer catches on fire too.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 13 May 2018, 21:37
The superhero doesn‘t look nerdy to me. Actually quite cool, since at the same day Ella got the superhero outfit on, too :lol:743D3BF3-502C-4A5A-8596-7232A6C7BE9E.jpeg
I was thinking nerdy like the characters in the TV show The Big Bang Theory who are the stereotypical "nerds" and they dress up as the superheros from the comic books they always read. And plaid and glasses for Emery for the stereotypical nerd look. Lol My dad, a software engineer, has worn plaid shirts to work for as long as I can remember. :lol:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

My timer says 11 hours to go. I try to give the stickers you all requested :) I suppose I am too late but Anitta and Tasha need scary stickers, Felicity needs nerdy and Nathaniel needs all the stickers :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 14 May 2018, 04:44 My timer says 11 hours to go. I try to give the stickers you all requested :) I suppose I am too late but Anitta and Tasha need scary stickers, Felicity needs nerdy and Nathaniel needs all the stickers :)
I was holding on to stickers until the last moment in case someone said they needed any so it's not too late but... I don't think any of my sims have any of your sims as contacts. :oops: :cry:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 14 May 2018, 05:53
Simsaddict456 wrote: 14 May 2018, 04:44 My timer says 11 hours to go. I try to give the stickers you all requested :) I suppose I am too late but Anitta and Tasha need scary stickers, Felicity needs nerdy and Nathaniel needs all the stickers :)
I was holding on to stickers until the last moment in case someone said they needed any so it's not too late but... I don't think any of my sims have any of your sims as contacts. :oops: :cry:
I know for sure I tapped „add to contacts“ for at least Tasha and Nathaniel. But they have disappeared from the list, so I can‘t call them over :(

I don‘t understand why the game removes sims that belong to active friends from contacts. Some sims still show up in Mina’s and Mick’s contacts although they are not played anymore.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

ErinPW wrote: 14 May 2018, 06:40
mockingbird288z wrote: 14 May 2018, 05:53
I know for sure I tapped „add to contacts“ for at least Tasha and Nathaniel. But they have disappeared from the list, so I can‘t call them over :(

I don‘t understand why the game removes sims that belong to active friends from contacts. Some sims still show up in Mina’s and Mick’s contacts although they are not played anymore.
Don't worry about it :) I agree that the game should have a better way to sort through contacts, we should be able to add sims that belong to friends all the time and not only while parties are happening and we should also be able to remove contacts
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I found everyone listed except Nathaniel and stickered them as requested.

I don't know why sims who I've introduced myself to or asked to put on contact list disappearoff it. Maybe because I don't cycle my sims as often as game suggests and list has limited number? Family contacts don't seem to fall off, and some of my sims have 30 family contacts, including all the "foster kids" who have moved out and deceased folks. Doesn't leave much room for non-family.

If I do that short friendship event, they seem to stick, but then you're stuck with the chosen relationship story, as there doesn't seem to be a way to change it, like you can hobbies and careers. I have one husband/wife who are still rivals, even though they went through all the wedding tasks.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

So the sticker theme changed at noon right as scheduled and I got a new set to give out. I try to give all my stickers away before noon Monday, even if to random sims, to help as many players as I can before it resets, as I know I'll get a second set at noon.

I'm not sure I even know what hipster style is. Sort of retro nerdy? My daughter told me some years ago it was retro in an ironic way. I said I wasn't retro ironic, I just liked wearing old clothes.

What I haven't figured out is if there is a regular time we get the gem rewards. I know several times, it's been considerably after the new theme notice. The first time, I thought it was a glitch and filed a complaint with Maxis that I didn't get my rewards. But they showed up a few hours later, before they even responded. The next time, I waited and they did show up. Has anyone figured if there is a standard time? <can you tell I'm anxiously waiting for the results?>
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 14 May 2018, 17:36 So the sticker theme changed at noon right as scheduled and I got a new set to give out. I try to give all my stickers away before noon Monday, even if to random sims, to help as many players as I can before it resets, as I know I'll get a second set at noon.

I'm not sure I even know what hipster style is. Sort of retro nerdy? My daughter told me some years ago it was retro in an ironic way. I said I wasn't retro ironic, I just liked wearing old clothes.

What I haven't figured out is if there is a regular time we get the gem rewards. I know several times, it's been considerably after the new theme notice. The first time, I thought it was a glitch and filed a complaint with Maxis that I didn't get my rewards. But they showed up a few hours later, before they even responded. The next time, I waited and they did show up. Has anyone figured if there is a standard time? <can you tell I'm anxiously waiting for the results?>
Thank you for your help! I am afraid I missed out on the fashion gems though, I didn't get any and the new theme has already started. Maybe they will appear for us but I am still missing the ones I should get last week.. As a person in early twenties I think hipster clothing is just regural trendy clothing with maybe some sort of a hat and thick rimmed glasses? I am not really that into fashion :lol: