I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 22:01 I missed SKatF party or at least my game crashed every time I tried to attend :/ I could use some stickers too :)
I've lost your sims. :( It seems to be happening easier than before. I usually throw a party on Saturdays but I can move it up to Friday and make it friends only. Hopefully you will be able to come and our sims can "meet" again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 22:01 I missed SKatF party or at least my game crashed every time I tried to attend :/ I could use some stickers too :)
I am really getting tired of the party freeze/crash issue.

Last night I was at the same party as you (Bunnysims, right?) and hoping to find your sims to befriend all when it froze when my first sim was there and I was unable to return. So couldn't meet your sims to befriend or sticker them, plus couldn't send my other sims plus couldn't earn life of party rewards.

Today, I was hosting a friends only party. First three visitors were strangers, not friends. Then the rest were friends, but was only a few hours into party when I updated, the party crashed. Decorations gone, party not on list, but showed I'd hosted a party this week. Was hoping more friends would come, so bummer, but it was at level 10 when crashed, so I got rewards, anyway.

One of the two parties I attended today (after updating) kept freezing constantly. At least I didn't get locked out. I had to attend, do one action, return home, go back to party to do one more action, repeat. If I tried anything else, it would freeze at the party or when I tried to return home and I would have to force close. When I went back after a freeze, it was as if I hadn't done any actions. I think doing one quick action, then leaving didn't freeze as there were only a few sims there. If I waited, more would come, and it would freeze, especially if I tried an action that selected 3 sims. There was no party chat, so that wasn't a factor.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Yes I am Bunnysims in the game (I am very creative :lol:). My sims currently look like that, maybe they will appear in the town somewhere :)
Attachments
_20180615_174015.JPG
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 15:44 Yes I am Bunnysims in the game (I am very creative :lol:). My sims currently look like that, maybe they will appear in the town somewhere :)
I'm seeing them like that today Simsaddict.

For stickers I tried elegant look for fabulous, and it worked well, with bleed over to cool. Now I'm mostly working on nerdy, which is a tough category for me. This week, with many freezes/crashes in parties has made it harder to socialize. At least Izzie's fix has made gems fun again.
Needs right now are

Kaatje 5 nerdy, 2 cool
Abra 4 nerdy, 3 cool, 1 fabulous
Maria 3 nerdy
Baastian 6 nerdy
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-15-12-33-50-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I dislike glasses as code for nerdy, but it works. I wish there were weird taped together at nosepiece versions though.

Are those odd gold hats on sale supposed to be cool or trendy? Because they are extremely odd or nerdy to me. Very kids costume party. Maybe I've missed a trend.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 16:56 I dislike glasses as code for nerdy, but it works. I wish there were weird taped together at nosepiece versions though.

Are those odd gold hats on sale supposed to be cool or trendy? Because they are extremely odd or nerdy to me. Very kids costume party. Maybe I've missed a trend.
I think hats are just meant to be silly :) glasses may be a stereotype for nerdy people but they are a stereotype for a reason :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Does anyone need certain stickers? I'm not always good at guessing.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 20:01 Does anyone need certain stickers? I'm not always good at guessing.
I've got all the stickers I need! I'm off to go sticker your sims and try and see if simsaddict's are hiding out in my town somewhere. :)
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 16:56 I dislike glasses as code for nerdy, but it works. I wish there were weird taped together at nosepiece versions though.

My problem with some of these stickers is there isn't a lot, if any, clothes options that actually go with some of the stickers. Which means we have to resort to stereotypes to try and get those stickers. As a glasses wearer myself it doesn't really bother me to add glasses to any sim just to get nerdy stickers. I don't have as many fashion gems or izzy creations (I never go to the max izzy creations even when the trash can was removed) as others so I'm very eager each week to get any stickers I can!

To me those hats are fabulous! :lol: Like the type of playfully over-the-top hat you might see at a pride parade. I put the wide-brim one on both my male sims who were in need of fabulous stickers as soon as I purchased the hats. I can see them working for a silly sticker (have we had that one, I feel like we've had that one). I don't really get a "nerdy" vibe from those hats.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

My sims are done for this week :)

Today I gave stickers to Kaatje Cool, Abra Fabulous, Maria C and Baastian Nerd.

I didn't find Bunny's sims, but I hope I'll find them on Leah's party.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View