I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 20 May 2018, 17:27
SKatF wrote: 20 May 2018, 16:15 My sims are doing great on stickers this week (thanks everyone).

Anyone need any particular sticker? I usually check here before I give mine away.
I could use some :) Tasha needs cool stickers, Nathaniel casual and Steven hipster :)
Feeling frustrated. Your sims used to be on my sims contact list and show up in my town all the time. Now they are not on Aadrian or Abra's list (my oldest current sims) and don't wander through. Instead there's these random sims I saw at a party recently. I'll keep watching for them, but ...

I wish there was a way, when you have friended someone, to keep their active sims on your contact list. Yes, it"s nice to look at their house, but not really useful. Being able to keep their sim on your contact list so you could call them over, now that would be useful!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I did really well with last weeks stickers (the best I've ever done!) but I'm not sure about this week's stickers. I didn't do well with nerdy before, cool is a hit or miss, and I have no idea what to do for retro. What are you guys doing for nerdy and retro?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 May 2018, 20:46 I did really well with last weeks stickers (the best I've ever done!) but I'm not sure about this week's stickers. I didn't do well with nerdy before, cool is a hit or miss, and I have no idea what to do for retro. What are you guys doing for nerdy and retro?
I got lots and lots too. I think the forum helping each other plus working at changing outfits did it. I think if we get a large number, we should get a bonus - like simcash! 😄

My sims are already getting retro stickers and I hadn't even tried yet. Maybe I'm retro by nature? ie old fashioned? Or it could be a random sticker gift, which I do when I'm not sure what the player is aiming for or if I only have one kind left, but want to give something.
Attachments
Maria to left and Kaatje to right got the most retro so far
Maria to left and Kaatje to right got the most retro so far
mockingbird288z

Okay, this is what I've got so far.

For Brenda I'm going for Retro right now.
For Eli, I'm not going for any particular sticker. I just got that top today from izzy and thought it might go for retro or cool.
For Emery I'm going for Retro because that Izzy top has "retro" in the name and has those sort of 80s things floating around him. I don't know what they are but they look like their from the 80s. lol
And for Mariana I'm going for nerdy.

Any suggestions? So far Eli has 3 cool, 1 nerdy, and 1 retro. Emery has 2 retro.
1C81E137-1A75-4137-956A-2E7CB364182D.jpeg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

When the stickers have been reset yesterday I gave them randomly, because all are needed anyway.
I didn‘t get rewards for last week‘s stickers, yet :?

Then I changed Elijah‘s and Ella‘s outfit for retro/nerdy. Both got 1 retro and 1 nerdy
I left Mina and Mick over night like they were and only changed them this morning according to a party-dresscode „Our grandma‘s style“ :D
Attachments
51ADEB7E-78DC-4A6E-A8A3-879CC4B9793B.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Currently my sims don‘t need any stickers. I can‘t open the game since last night and the support couldn‘t help :( There are things left I could try, but it will take some time. I‘m not sure whether I get my game back at all.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

ErinPW wrote: 24 May 2018, 12:26 Currently my sims don‘t need any stickers. I can‘t open the game since last night and the support couldn‘t help :( There are things left I could try, but it will take some time. I‘m not sure whether I get my game back at all.
Wow that is unfortunate. Hope you will get your game back!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 24 May 2018, 12:26 Currently my sims don‘t need any stickers. I can‘t open the game since last night and the support couldn‘t help :( There are things left I could try, but it will take some time. I‘m not sure whether I get my game back at all.
Oh, no. How awful.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Hard to get enthused about stickers when wardrobe is full and you can't sell the duds you don't want.
mockingbird288z

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: I'm assuming you've tried even downloading your game to a different device?