Can you change relationship stories?

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Can you change relationship stories?

Post by SKatF »

I know how to change careers, costs simoleans but you keep your progess with that sim anyway, in case you decide to switch back. Don't know if a new sim in that employment keeps the progress or starts at level 0.

I have had sims change hobbies. Just tap on new item. Never swiched back, so don't know if they kept progress.

But can you switch relationship stories? I can't figure it out. It seems like if you have one going, you're stuck with it for that sim, even if you reach level 10+ and complete the story. I had siblings who were in a story I'd already completed with other sims, and wanted to switch them to the new sibling rivalry, but didn't seem to be a way.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Can you change relationship stories?

Post by contrarysims »

This is something I've been trying to figure out as well! I would quite like Lyric to "break up" with her romantic partner, but it seems like since they are on level 10 and completed a story, no amount of nasty interaction will lower their relationship or give them any rival story options.

I had previously had Contrary lower a romantic relationship to rival with one of the NPCs, but this was before stories were introduced and they were not at the top level of their relationship.

I mean, I can just have Lyric go and start a new romantic story with someone else without officially dumping the previous guy, but that just feels wrong!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road