Can female sims propose?

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Can female sims propose?

Post by simmare »

My second-generation Sims, brother and sister, are each in a "soulmates" relationship, since that's one of the few that can lead to marriage. The girl is further along in her relationship, but she doesn't have the propose option, while her brother does. Am I missing something?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

Re: Can female sims propose?

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm not sure what's going on in your game and I don't remember what happened when I had a sim propose to another but she was a female sim and was able to propose. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 02:27 I'm not sure what's going on in your game and I don't remember what happened when I had a sim propose to another but she was a female sim and was able to propose. :?
Yes, my female sim propsed too, by accident! I tapped wrong, and they are now engaged. There's no going back or way to break up that I have found yet. I may retire her, and the poor young guy will be engaged to a senior adult.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 22:50
mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 02:27 I'm not sure what's going on in your game and I don't remember what happened when I had a sim propose to another but she was a female sim and was able to propose. :?
Yes, my female sim propsed too, by accident! I tapped wrong, and they are now engaged. There's no going back or way to break up that I have found yet. I may retire her, and the poor young guy will be engaged to a senior adult.
You could try to choose the rivale option and then being rude. Divorce is working that way so I assume break up an engaged couple should work as well.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 07:07
You could try to choose the rivale option and then being rude. Divorce is working that way so I assume break up an engaged couple should work as well.
Thanks. I will try that. Never thought of changing the option. I noticed sims can get married to others when either the friendly or the flirty option is on. Don't know if they vmcan get engaged or married with the rival option. That would just be weird, but probably accurate to some real life relationships. 😄
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 17:09
ErinPW wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 07:07
Thanks. I will try that. Never thought of changing the option. I noticed sims can get married to others when either the friendly or the flirty option is on. Don't know if they vmcan get engaged or married with the rival option. That would just be weird, but probably accurate to some real life relationships. 😄
Instead I tried to hust have her get engaged to soneone else, thinking this might cancel the first one when it let me go ahead.

But no, the hussy is now engaged to two men! That's it, I'm retiring her.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-23-20-46-48-1.png