Missing career items

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Missing career items

Post by -Caz- »

I noticed at parties that some hobby/career actions are greyed out unless the house also has related items. However, even though I have maxed out several careers there are items I still don’t have access to. I’ve even looked through the general items, including those unlocked at future levels, and they are nowhere to be found...

Do you think they are going to add these items in future updates/quests?

I’ve only been playing since the worldwide release - were these items included in previous versions of the game?

It seems weird that they would leave in actions that we can’t use, referencing items that don’t exist :?
Attachments
DJ career missing items
DJ career missing items
Medical career missing items
Medical career missing items
Business career missing items
Business career missing items
ErinPW

Re: Missing career items

Post by ErinPW »

Did you also look at the tab for party items? Some special items are only available while hosting a party with the matching theme. And if you scroll to the end of the party items you‘ll also find tabs for the hobby and career objects. You can place them from there if not done already and if they‘re unlocked in your game.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

ErinPW wrote: 06 Apr 2018, 17:14 Did you also look at the tab for party items? Some special items are only available while hosting a party with the matching theme. And if you scroll to the end of the party items you‘ll also find tabs for the hobby and career objects. You can place them from there if not done already and if they‘re unlocked in your game.
Yep, not party items either :(
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

All these items used to be available. I wonder if they will bring them back.