The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by mockingbird288z »

Is the breaking down in relation to how often you use an object or time-based or random?

I'm so glad they haven't added the need to repair things in FreePlay. I think one of the surveys had that as a possibility a few years back and I was horrified at the thought. Because it for sure wouldn't be some instantaneous action but something that would take hours.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

It seems random to me, but I don't play often enough to be certain.

I downloaded my old cloudsave (194 days old) and it got a little screwy. I still have level 25, but now I have all the quests and a boat load of daily tasks. I play it in between playing the Sims 4 on PC (the regular versions remain my favourite in the series).
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 17:16 Is the breaking down in relation to how often you use an object or time-based or random?

I'm so glad they haven't added the need to repair things in FreePlay. I think one of the surveys had that as a possibility a few years back and I was horrified at the thought. Because it for sure wouldn't be some instantaneous action but something that would take hours.
I am almost certain it is use-based or at least it was at some point when the price for repairing was ridiculously high ans I just avoided all object based interactions and eventually had nothing to repair
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

My Easter egg needed repair after looking at it once. How often do things break just from looking in real life?😄

I get bored with the game, and just can't play everyday. The daily checklist is a turnoff for me. It's the same things over and over. I go into the game, and that pops up, and often I just exit out. The long hours things take in Freeplay along with loss of inspiration if you don't check in daily annoy me, but I like that Freeplay is more open ended. I feel like I have more choice. The weekly quests are less boring than the daily checklists. However, I like the workplaces much better in Sim's mobile. I would love it if shifts were more like that in Freeplay.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Has anyone sold an heirloom yet? I have two of the same and want to sell one but there is no option to sell it when you click on it.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I tried to sell one too, but no option. Maybe there’s a dependency to be able to sell?
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

sevenofnine wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 15:14 Has anyone sold an heirloom yet? I have two of the same and want to sell one but there is no option to sell it when you click on it.
Butterfly wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 00:31 I tried to sell one too, but no option. Maybe there’s a dependency to be able to sell?
When I received an heirloom there was the option to sell but I couldn’t find it again in any of the menus - then I remembered about the display case that I don’t use.

I placed the Heirloom Collection and when I clicked on it I had access to the heirloom menu and could sell duplicates (if I had any!)

Use the Heirloom Collection household item to access the menu & sell duplicates
Use the Heirloom Collection household item to access the menu & sell duplicates
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Thank you -caz- I thought I was going crazy there for a moment. I'll get on to it right away!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

-Caz- wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 07:00
sevenofnine wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 15:14 Has anyone sold an heirloom yet? I have two of the same and want to sell one but there is no option to sell it when you click on it.
Butterfly wrote: 12 Apr 2018, 00:31 I tried to sell one too, but no option. Maybe there’s a dependency to be able to sell?
When I received an heirloom there was the option to sell but I couldn’t find it again in any of the menus - then I remembered about the display case that I don’t use.

I placed the Heirloom Collection and when I clicked on it I had access to the heirloom menu and could sell duplicates (if I had any!)

D92FA35D-74D4-4CE0-801D-312CE24A996D.png
How many heirlooms do you need to have before you can get a case. Mine is still locked, i only have 2 heirlooms. So far can't bring myself to retire a sim
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 05:46 […]
How many heirlooms do you need to have before you can get a case. Mine is still locked, i only have 2 heirlooms. So far can't bring myself to retire a sim
You can buy heirlooms by using heirloom tickets.
To get the green heirloom tickets my sims do the events with adopted children. When those grew up to adults, they move out via the family picture.

As far as I understand the infos in the game, the other colors can be obtained by selling heirlooms. I‘m not that far, yet.

Sorry, I forgot when the case has been unlocked :oops:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View