The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 14:54 Anyone has gotten into the Piano Hobby? It seems forever to earn (not with actual cash) 350 simcash or what is 250 just to bet into the hobby? I cant afford the home or any items with SimCash payment. Worse, I have wasted a few simcash by accidentally clicking "Rush to finish activity or whatever"
I haven't but I've only retired one sim with the guitar hobby and I think that's how you could get it. Although until I see someone who started playing after the worldwide release get the piano heirloom from a retired sim I will believe they've changed it to where it's only unlocked via simcash. As which point I won't be able to get it until I've unlocked my 4th sim and then saved up the cash again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

playsims wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 14:54 Anyone has gotten into the Piano Hobby? It seems forever to earn (not with actual cash) 350 simcash or what is 250 just to bet into the hobby? I cant afford the home or any items with SimCash payment. Worse, I have wasted a few simcash by accidentally clicking "Rush to finish activity or whatever"
I used real life $ (well, I had a gift card) to buy simcash and bought the piano charm. The only thing I don't like about hobby items is they take up a lot of room.

And so many bookcases! I live in a house with about 10 or 12 bookcases (we predigital folks often have LOTS of books we just can't bear to give up), but at least all those in one room in my house match so it looks like one continuous piece!
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 23:50 I tend to buy the more expensive items like that and then immediately place it in my inventory. I balk at having to spend 60 simoleons at the table I currently have placed - another expensive table was placed into inventory after having to spend over 300 simoleons to fix it.

The idea is to drag them out when guests are over (throwing a party) but I forget. But I figure as long as the important items are placed (career, hobby, and party items) and the party gets to level 10 no one will mind if my house looks very humble. :lol:

I did just get the Yorso shower. How much has it cost you to fix?
Most expensive time that I can recall was something like 524 simoleons... I literally cringed haha.

Good idea placing the more expensive stuff in inventory. I’ve had my eye on the yorso set from day 1 so I don’t have the heart to put it away, but I definitely stashed the country rococo table after a pricey repair. Sometimes I think about taking it back out but nah... I’m trying to save up for more land expansions and can’t afford to be dropping hundreds here and there!
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

ea totally got me again, just spent tons of super home tickets on the limited edition golden bathroom set and I don’t even have another bathroom.

Speaking of home tickets... is it me or did they just make super and luxe home tickets a lot harder to get? I really hate the “possible” rewards thing they have where luxe tickets aren’t guaranteed even if you reach level 10 at a party, totally unfair. Now they’re doing the same thing with home tickets? Figures! :roll:

I like the game and have already spent way more money than I should but don’t push it. Simcash is already an obvious money grab, if they pull the same thing with other in game currency, I’ll start losing interest.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I’m quite fond of the sim I have in a guitar hobby so I hope retiring her isn’t the only way to earn the piano hobby without simcash. Though I don’t know where I’d fit a piano currently, my house is so cramped. :lol:
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

indiekicks wrote: 03 May 2018, 08:00 I’m quite fond of the sim I have in a guitar hobby so I hope retiring her isn’t the only way to earn the piano hobby without simcash. Though I don’t know where I’d fit a piano currently, my house is so cramped. :lol:
I am pretty sure that heirlooms are random and they don't depend on what was sim doing in their life, so if you don't want to retire that sim you definitely don't have to :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I wanted a bathtub for its energy & I need 150 Simcash to get the "cheapest" one. I have only 80+ simcash so far. So I bought the closest thing being offered for a limited time...the Gold Bathtub. Not really my thing. Rather gaudy? To complete the look, I also got the gold toilet & basin. Oh well, "beggars" can not be choosers.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote: 04 May 2018, 02:03 I wanted a bathtub for its energy & I need 150 Simcash to get the "cheapest" one. I have only 80+ simcash so far. So I bought the closest thing being offered for a limited time...the Gold Bathtub. Not really my thing. Rather gaudy? To complete the look, I also got the gold toilet & basin. Oh well, "beggars" can not be choosers.
That's what I did. I'm at 226 simcash and still saving for that fourth sim. I don't care how gaudy the bathtub looks. The fact that it didn't cost simcash is the only thing I care about!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update