The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 20:39 Honestly I am surprised it wasn't even an option in the beginning of the sims freeplay. Silly deaths were one of the staples of the original sims on the pc :lol: But here they were implemented poorly because they punished players for opening the game on the days they didn't have that much time to grind relationships to even be able to continue generations because sims had a limited number of days available, so they had to change it somehow :D
I got my Land extenders to work. :) I was pressing and holding the land and it finally worked when I pressed on the land with the weeds very lightly. lol. Now I have a huge room. The pretty wallpaper is quite expensive though.
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Rosie wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 22:01
Simfullysimmin wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 20:42 Was there an ingame update or something that patched the energy? I can no longer "hoard" energy. I have a sim at 700 and I can't use any of the facilities anymore it says "maxed energy" if that's the case that REALLY stinks. 15 is NOT enough to complete longer events. I just might stop playing if that's the case.
How did you get a Sim at 700 energy? I've been surviving OK being at mostly 15 & 20. I just opened my game for the first time this day and my main gal is at 20. If she does the longest shift, I bring her home for a shower & bath & pee, then send her back to work. If she's still out of energy, close your game for 20 minutes. I have 6 cupcakes saved from completing the daily To Do list. There are things you can buy to add more energy to those, like towels and a special sink. Good Luck!
Hello, I just hoard my energy and send them to work or hobbies alone and then when I'm ready to retire a sim I'll go to work or do hobbies with them and use there energy. Then move onto the next sim. I've had a sim over 1000 energies before lol I get to play the game longer if I have sims with a lot of energy. Yeah I have all my stuff at max energy. oh well I guess it is what it is unless it's a bug.
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Well they must of patched the game because it never took 2 hours for the measly toilet... Now 1 day and 20 hours for the tub? You've got to be kidding me. This is a joke.
Attachments
image.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 23:17 Well they must of patched the game because it never took 2 hours for the measly toilet... Now 1 day and 20 hours for the tub? You've got to be kidding me. This is a joke.
I hope they will fix this because this times are ridiculous :/
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Rosie wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 22:04
Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 20:39 Honestly I am surprised it wasn't even an option in the beginning of the sims freeplay. Silly deaths were one of the staples of the original sims on the pc :lol: But here they were implemented poorly because they punished players for opening the game on the days they didn't have that much time to grind relationships to even be able to continue generations because sims had a limited number of days available, so they had to change it somehow :D
I got my Land extenders to work. :) I was pressing and holding the land and it finally worked when I pressed on the land with the weeds very lightly. lol. Now I have a huge room. The pretty wallpaper is quite expensive though.
Good that you managed, I check the forums at least once per day but I was a bit early yesterday :)
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 05:54
Simfullysimmin wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 23:17 Well they must of patched the game because it never took 2 hours for the measly toilet... Now 1 day and 20 hours for the tub? You've got to be kidding me. This is a joke.
Well, supposedly on there insta account this cap is not forever... It's for the global launch to let new players catch up. I just think it's so wrong to punish long term players to let new players catch up... I don't think there's a reason they need to catch yo it's not like the game has "global events" I think it's just an excuse. Who knows. I'll upload some pics.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 13:00
Well, supposedly on there insta account this cap is not forever... It's for the global launch to let new players catch up. I just think it's so wrong to punish long term players to let new players catch up... I don't think there's a reason they need to catch yo it's not like the game has "global events" I think it's just an excuse. Who knows. I'll upload some pics.
I didn't even knew they have an official instagram account :) Thanks for this interesting info :) Unfortunately I unlocked almost everything now and the annoying energy times won't really slow me down :lol: I would be really surprised if they won't have any worldwide events once the app launches, especailly since they are the norm now for sims freeplay. I also know that some influencers from the sims community played sims mobile at the sims camp event a month ago and the embargo dates for releasing content were leaked
Hobbies, Careers, Holidays and Progression – October 18th
Marriage, Child, Retirement and Heirlooms – November 1st
So I assume the worldwide launch is planned sometime after November the first
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 18:32
Simfullysimmin wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 13:00
I didn't even knew they have an official instagram account :) Thanks for this interesting info :) Unfortunately I unlocked almost everything now and the annoying energy times won't really slow me down :lol: I would be really surprised if they won't have any worldwide events once the app launches, especailly since they are the norm now for sims freeplay. I also know that some influencers from the sims community played sims mobile at the sims camp event a month ago and the embargo dates for releasing content were leaked
Hobbies, Careers, Holidays and Progression – October 18th
Marriage, Child, Retirement and Heirlooms – November 1st
So I assume the worldwide launch is planned sometime after November the first
No problem 😀 What is the easiest way to get the tokens needed? I need tokens from the writing hobby, do you have to be leveled out to get those tokens? I keep getting the hobby token but I need the special writing hobby one. That is frustrating to me!!
Whoa.. What are those dates for updates?
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 21:28
No problem 😀 What is the easiest way to get the tokens needed? I need tokens from the writing hobby, do you have to be leveled out to get those tokens? I keep getting the hobby token but I need the special writing hobby one. That is frustrating to me!!
No these dates are just release dates for reviews of the game, but you can assume when will the game be released worldwide based on them :)
Writing tokens are pretty annoying to get, I recommend being level 10 and buying the writing bookshelf and using it with all the sims in the household but that still doesn't mean they will appear every time, you will maybe get a couple a day :)
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 06:13
Simfullysimmin wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 21:28
No these dates are just release dates for reviews of the game, but you can assume when will the game be released worldwide based on them :)
Writing tokens are pretty annoying to get, I recommend being level 10 and buying the writing bookshelf and using it with all the sims in the household but that still doesn't mean they will appear every time, you will maybe get a couple a day :)
Thank you. I will try that